Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wisdom from 7 years In the game

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Leaving this site as I have better stuff to do. Not saying this to boast but that most of you should to.

Here's what I learned about women and life from the game

- woman are not as pure and innocent as you think. They are more calculative than you think. If you look at most species in the world, the female is the powerful one. She is the one that decides who passes on their genes. Male species are disposable. They are meant to work for women. Circumvent this by not NEEDING them. Happiness doesn't come from women. It comes from challenging yourself and becoming more grounded to the earth around you.

- 99.9% of men are beta. Chances are so are you. Change this by challenging yourself everyday and throwing yoursrlf into the fire.

- do the above and your prime shouldn't be your 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, it should be in your 60s and above. You say you'll be old but if your truly living on your edge you'll look better than most 30 year olds trust me. I'm 24 and I know I ain't fvcking **** compared to what I can be.

- never show weakness or emotions. People say it's okay but really they pity you and lose respect for you. We come from reptiles first where survival is number one. You can't survive if your gushy. If something bad happens, brush it off and let it make you more GROUNDED

- don't chase girls. Ever. Chase your purpose. That is where you will get fulfilment and girls will chase you as they see your doing something with your life.

- depression is weakness and will destroy you. Don't let anyone tell you it's okay. We live in a cushy society where it's normal so you don't solve it. solve it. Solve it not by pills but by becoming stronger mentally, physically, spiritually.

- money is important but never ever make it your top value. The only thing you have in this world is yourself. Make yourself the top value. Build skills and talents so your 100000000% self reliant needing no one. If everyone in the world dies you should still be able to take care of yourself from threats.

- as you get more successful you'll get yes men surrounding you, fake women just into you for fake, friends that are really enemies that WILL try to sabotage you, and strangers trying to put you down. The hierarchy is real. As you raise in status everyone will try to bring you down. Even family. No one likes change.

- if you're fat, you're useless. Change it. I don't care what anybody says. It's not even about how you look but it's a representation that you don't challenge yourself as a man.

- suck up pain. Youre made of spirit not flesh. Women are pure flesh. This is why men can suck up pain. Because nothing outside can ever touch what's real on the inside which is your soul. This is why a man must challenge himself. To make him realize he is not of this earth, thus making him unstoppable and indestructible.

-stop dreaming and start doing. Dreaming about your goals is an excuse to not focus on NOW. You don't have to achoeve the dream to live the dream. The chasing IS the dream. Trust me. Stop dreaming or fantasizing about what you want to be or do, simply do.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO;

to have a dream is good as long as there is a plan of action you can follow
otherwise it's just a fantasy so cultivate yourself until you have a plan of action/dream

you don't have to hide your feelings. you just need to learn to be comfortable in your own skin with who you are as a human being, your place in the social structure. Nothing will affect you from the outside, because you have a strong self structure.

money is only a fuel to achieve your goal, it can't be your goal.

chase a chick, never chase a *****.

attack areas in your life that brings you discomfort, stress, and anger.

you come to know who is real by their actions, not just their words no matter who they are.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO;

to have a dream is good as long as there is a plan of action you can follow
otherwise it's just a fantasy so cultivate yourself until you have a plan of action/dream

you don't have to hide your feelings. you just need to learn to be comfortable in your own skin with who you are as a human being, your place in the social structure. Nothing will affect you from the outside, because you have a strong self structure.

money is only a fuel to achieve your goal, it can't be your goal.

chase a chick, never chase a *****.

attack areas in your life that brings you discomfort, stress, and anger.

you come to know who is real by their actions, not just their words no matter who they are.
For sure. It's okay to be ****y and arrogant. Those are traits of a winner.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do the above and your prime shouldn't be your 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, it should be in your 60s and above. You say you'll be old but if your truly living on your edge you'll look better than most 30 year olds trust me. I'm 24 and I know I ain't fvcking **** compared to what I can be.
i dont know, sounds good in theory but life kinda beats you down in the years between 24 and 60 but your optimism is kinda cute

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know, sounds good in theory but life kinda beats you down in the years between 24 and 60 but your optimism is kinda cute
You can set and passively be beat down and be ignorantly blissful that it's happening or you can do something about it.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really good advice
As Real as it Gets!

There's lots of sugar coated advice out there, but this one is definitely real.
Kudos!