Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WIPFR: Survey

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
FR: Survey

Do you know how you messed something really important up. Yeah. You'll like this.

So, I was at the mall to get 2 replacement shirts. Chick wasn't cute, didn't bother talking to her. Anyways, I was heading out the door, and this HB8 Blonde with curly hair stops me and asks me to take a survey of the mall.

Ahh heck, I wasn't in a rush, so I agreed. Anyways, we finish the survey, and I don't know how this happens, but I have this pick up switch. It was off, and it turned on. I started asking her questions, she says she's out of town, beautiful. Ran on that for a bit, found out she gets paid $1000 a week to do surveys at malls. Good stuff, her name's Amy.

So, I asked her if she takes breaks, and she says sometimes, so I ask her if she wanted one now, and she says yeah, do you smoke. Yeah, we head head outside and keep talking. The fire hose mounts on the wall, she didn't know what they were, so I unscrewed them from the wall, looks like they haven't been used in ages judging from the rust inside. Ewwww, little bit of kino to tease her. Anyways, I start asking her if she's been around town, she says she finishes work, goes to her hotel and stays there. A little more prodding and I find out she doesn't even know where she is exactly. Nice. Invited her out to one of the bars in town, and she's more then happy.

She tells me her phone is messed up, (and she shows me as she adds me). So I take the phone and try and add myself, I am now known as 'B' in her phone, because it won't let me add my whole name. Bah, I gave her a Business card as well (she found that really cool), and I put her number in my phone. Hugs and left

Now. I ran that 10, 15 minutes tops. Perfectly done. Great flowing conversation, and guess what I did. I look in my phone later, and HER NUMBER IS NOT EVEN IN MY PHONE, not even her name. Sweet.....so all I can do is hope she'll call me later and we'll head out. :rockon:

Solid pickup :up:
Bad phone button pushing :kick:

Let's hope this pans out

Last edited:

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks man. I guess you better hope she calls. I have something similar to that happening to me right now too. Chick left a note on my window but I didn't notice it and used my wipers. I'll see her again but considering how unsmoothly things are going right now thats gonna screw it up just a bit more.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, life has a funny way of bytch slapping you in the face

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
It's past 11, I'm calling this cold.

I disown myself. Never again will I passively punch in a number, I will ensure I have it.

Goddamn.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice pickup man, I can just imagine you standing outside smoking with some chick you just met, unscrewing fire hose mounts and explaining it...

Just goes to show you fellas that if you're confident enough you can basically do ANYTHING and still close.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rofl sucks to be you, Docs ;)

you almost make me want to take up smoking, tho

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I swear it's a instant in. I don't smoke any other time then when I'm either drinking, or out and about and the chance presents itself (either like this, or at a club...)

Other then that, I have a half pack in the car I haven't touched for 2 weeks because I haven't been at the bar.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great pickup but that really sucks man, not your fault really. How did you initially start the kino if I may ask.