"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

wink

gruby

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
1
Location
NYC
I picked up this trick while on a photo shoot watching one of teh models interacting with people around. For whatever reason she would (almost nota able to help it) wink at teh person she talked to (you know one eye only). For that metter at first i though she's flirting with me untill i saw she did the same thing to a female assistant.

Then i remember a few months back i walked pass the girl from one of my classes (ok looking) and because i was in really good mood i winked at her just like that for no reason. She was all over me for teh next 2 weeks (untill i screwed things up by talking too much).
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by gruby
She was all over me for teh next 2 weeks (untill i screwed things up by talking too much).
haha. gotta love it when you come across a guy that knows where he messed up.
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
I winked at a girl once, she burst out laughing, apparently I looked like an idiot :rolleyes:
 
Top