“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Wink Wink

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I never really used much body language because I wasn't a believer in it. Anyways one day last week I was walkin to throw my lunch away when this girl I knew was walkin by me and she said " Hey Jonathan." I didn't say hey back or anything, I just winked at her.
Next thing I know she stops in her tracks and turns around and askes if she can walk to class with me. I never knew how powerful a wink could be...or maybe I'm just MANPRETTY.:D

I'm not really into the girl so I could careless, but I'm a believer now. :D

So try winkin at a girl some...make her think what your wondering.

Oh yeah don't over do the winking, last thing ya need is a nasty twich:p
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
*make her wonder what your thinkin* GRRRRR.. Don't ya just hate it when ya say what ya mean backwards...:p
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
its okay I'm dislexic. Seemed noraml to me the first time.

I don't really think winking has much power. She probably liked you before and thought the wink ment you liked her back. Thats my .02 . By the way a wink isn't really body language. Body language is things you do subconciously and your thougthts reflected in your body movement. A wink is but I wou;dn't consider it in the form your talking about.
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Yeah dude, you give off body language no matter what.

A wink is like waving...

IMO you got lucky
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Learning about Body language. I put up a post somewhere that was the governments official guide for polygraph testers on reading body languafge. U should read it. Its really long cause it a text book. But you'll learn a hell of a lot. Read it as soon as possible too cause the governments tring to put a ban on the book to the public. ANyway heres my view on use of body language

Unconcious- The body language you put off unconcoiusly. When you talk are clicking a pen smiling when a perty girl walks by. Breathing. Blinking. All of these are unconcious for the most
part If you had to focus and control every movement of your body you'd go crazy. That why your instincts naturally kick in and manipulate your body to your feelings But most of the time there unconcious.. Sometimes you'll notice and change them yourself.

Conious body language- Same as above basically. The difference is you do this. You know when someone says a gay joke and you fake a laugh ot be polite. OR when you meet someone you hate and you give a polite smile. Thats more of a concious.

Both of the above cross paths a lot. But its important to realize the difference.

NOw more important. When using Body language to pimp you use it in two different. Way

Reading- You read the womens language and use it to tell how she's feeling and what to do

Acting- You manipulate your own body language to mirror hers, make her feel more comfortable or what not. I could write a guide on different signs and types but this is already long enough. I'm just saying that was body language dude but not the things use palyer use. only 25% of speech is vocal
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Thanks falcon Ill check that out, and philly playa....like I said MAN PRETTY!!! haha. Anyways thanks for all yalls comments.
 
Top