Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wingwomen.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wingwomen....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qOh9B7SstY

I have done this unintentionally, but they're actually paying for it.
I think its funny that he says he gets to meet a woman without doing any work. Another way for people to make themselves even more nonfunctional in the world.
I have trouble starting conversation with women but I definitely don't want someone else doing it for me for $50 an hour.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
This is called "self covck block". It's a horrible idea.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good idea, it has worked for me... she was a friend and we got buzzed & decided to try it out. it works pretty good. gets your foot in the door a lot easier

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
This is called "self covck block". It's a horrible idea.

Not nesccarily

Personally for me(I have field tested this tons of times), I have gone out bymself, and women could care less who I am.

However if I bring a women(or meet a womenb at the venue) the dynamic is completly different, all of a sudden women are making hardcore eye contact with me, some have even had the balls to approach and ask "is that your girlfriend?" or later on when I approached them say "I saw you talking to that girl", to pull this off you need a beatiful girl or cute, can't be a UG.

Women are very comptitive, pre-selection/social proof in clubs can actually help you, however you have to have the social intlligence to be able to use that in your favor.

There is so much more I can go on this for days....

peace

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sol is right, thats what I'm saying. A good sociable hottie-friend can open doors with a passkey where you would need a battering ram to get in. It doent have to be a hired gun per se, just a sexy female friend who wants to join you for a few drinks, and a nice time. try it out

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Not nesccarily

Personally for me(I have field tested this tons of times), I have gone out bymself, and women could care less who I am.

However if I bring a women(or meet a womenb at the venue) the dynamic is completly different, all of a sudden women are making hardcore eye contact with me, some have even had the balls to approach and ask "is that your girlfriend?" or later on when I approached them say "I saw you talking to that girl", to pull this off you need a beatiful girl or cute, can't be a UG.

Women are very comptitive, pre-selection/social proof in clubs can actually help you, however you have to have the social intlligence to be able to use that in your favor.

There is so much more I can go on this for days....

peace

A+ Solomon. This is my #1 method for hooking up girls in clubs. My best friend was a super hot blonde and we used to go out to clubs and just hang out and laugh. There are 2 requirements for this to work: First, she has to be super hot and second, you have to have no interest in her. If you can manage to get these in order, you will have a goldmine on your hands. There is nothing more satisfying than another girl coming up to you and saying: "hey, take my number quick before your girl comes back"...even though she wasn't my GF. Girls know that there is a pecking order in clubs, from the hottest, blondest girls with fake boobs down to the chubby girl in the corner not talking to anyone. It is in your best interest to come in at the top instead of working your way up there.

This works totally in reverse if you have an avg. or lower girl with you. The hot girls sort of look at her in disdain and cross you off the list.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The price has gone up to $75 per hour in New York and $100 per hour in Las Vegas

It seems that they are only in NY and LV

Here is their website http://www.wingwomen.com/

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes. Paying for this is bad news. Why pay for a crutch when you can fix your game for free?

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
confusious say: "man doesnt pay woman to be there for him, he pays so woman GOES AWAY quickly when he is done with her".

If $75-100 gets you a HOT babe for the eve; that gets you some HOT plates going... in my opinion its better than spending the same for a couple of trips to the bar, and striking out.

it's all how you look at it.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luscious said:
Yikes. Paying for this is bad news. Why pay for a crutch when you can fix your game for free?
Why do men pay for prostitutes? It’s because they don’t want to improve their game, They don’t want to be bothered with the games that women play….

Why would a man pay for a wingwoman? A wingwoman offers social proof. A wingwoman opens the door for you to move in and close the deal

While I agree that this is a quick way out I see the need for a service like this.

Joe Stud said:
confusious say: "man doesnt pay woman to be there for him, he pays so woman GOES AWAY quickly when he is done with her".

If $75-100 gets you a HOT babe for the eve; that gets you some HOT plates going... in my opinion its better than spending the same for a couple of trips to the bar, and striking out.

it's all how you look at it.

It’s more like $200-$300. Solo, I have picked up and closed the deal in 30mins. That’s my best time. With a wingwoman I would imagine I could close the deal in about an hour or less. For most others it might take a little longer.

Still it might be better for your wallet and ego to pick up a good woman in only one trip as opposed to 3 or 4 bar trips.

Then again…if you have an extra $200-$300 dollars then why not just hire a prostitute…?

All in all if I had to I wouldn’t mind going to a club or bar with a 9 or 10 hottie. It makes things that much easier.

ElGuapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ideally, I think you should have a girl who's married or in a relationship winging you. If you're into her, that can cause problems. If they're already in a happy relationship, they'll truly want to help you out.

A girl I know shot me down. But she said she wanted to help me get with other chicks. The thing is though, sometimes she'd sabotage me suddenly becoming very flirty and touchy feely when I was talking to other chicks. Basically, she had turned me down but she was still jealous when I was about to succeed with other chicks.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Get a fine-ass wingwoman for free if you can find one. Have no interest and watch how quick you'll be above the competition of males! You are showing that you're sociable and have qualities that women like! It beats going to the bar and buying drinks any day!