Wingman

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be a gay question but i just wanna know what yall think. Is it better to have no wing or one that no girl thinks is hot? I just dont wanna be known as not having friends or something. Girls have ugly friends and bring them with them sooo yea. Tell me what you think...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its ok to have an ugly wingman, its also fine not to have 1 at all, but may be better to have an ugly one then no wingman, it depends on your tactics, some people would do better on there own some people would do better with a wingman

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you can have a real "munter" of a wingman. The whole point of a wing is distraction so that you can get a girl alone, no girl is going to be distracted by an ugly wing.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its better to have a decent lookin wingman. girls dont like it when youre with ugly people. for example, in the clubs, if you are with an ugly friend you have a very big chance of getting rejected, where as if you were with a decent looking male friend, and you look good urself, you have a much better chance of getting the dance