Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wingman wanted - London, UK

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK moving to London soon and I am looking for a wingman.

I am 26, working in zone 1 and will probably be living in zones 1-3 (Dont know yet)

Looking for a wingman who is either new to London themsleves or that knows the areas well. Between 21 and 28. Average looks, average DJ skill looking to improve and refine their game.

If you interested contact me!

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
reply to another thread and pm the usual suspects.

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im at Uni in Uxbridge but i live in north london. Only problem is im 18 and no car yet. But mayb in 2 years lol

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a London Seduction Society.

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
The LSS

Yup. You can recruit solid guys as your wingmen. Hit up the LSS lair. There are probably 100 of us in the city alone.

kapz

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am from london when do you want to DJ some ladies

Casual

Reaction score
anyone got more details of this? "London Seduction Society"

fivefingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its impossible to pick up girls on the street in the UK. They look at you like your some creep. When you go to bars they play stupid mind games and ****.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a load of rubbish. I have picked up women on the street and in bars maybe you smell or somthing.

Poindexter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in London for a few years now (got another year to go before I can get out of this dump).

But I've been in clubs where women have tried to take me home. I did once, the other time I couldn't because of a mate (long story).

That aside, when you get to London, make good friends fast, and lots of them. London can be dead lonely, so be active. I go through friends over here like hot buns.

So many poor quality people here, and all the quality people have their social circles sorted and don't want to disrupt their way of life.

fivefingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree the english are such depressing nation.

English birds suck they got problems like they been raped or somthing.

Casual

Reaction score
5 fingers I think the main problem area is London if u come out of London u'll find things get alot friendlyer.

having said that there are some good spots in London but no ones telling, so u gonna have to find someone who knows or do hella investigating.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You might want to try cold approaching women in London. Leciester Square, Covent Gardens try department stores such as Boots, Selfridges.

I am not a big fan of pulling women in clubs its harder for me compared to other places. Though Tiger Tiger is worth a go on thursdays and fridays. Dont leave it too late or the place becomes a ****ing zoo.

Originally posted by Casual
5 fingers I think the main problem area is London if u come out of London u'll find things get alot friendlyer.

having said that there are some good spots in London but no ones telling, so u gonna have to find someone who knows or do hella investigating.

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
got a related question........

1) Whats the worth being a wingmen (nothing negative intended)?

2) Can you make $$$ from this cuz i heard its possible?

3) Can wingmen still pick up after they set there subject up?

Casual

Reaction score
yeah english crap is correct about not leaving it late, lol alot of dudes mistakingly try and wait to late until they start apporacing girls thinkin that it will b easier cos the ladies will b drunk.

women know this thats why they all leave early, lol i go by the rule if u aint made no moves by 12pm u may as well go home cos its gonna be twice as hard.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it gets late and the bar turns into a zoo. My tactic is to leave the bar and begin cold approaching women outside. I have found my success rate is actually better as you can make yourself heard and the women are totally lost in there thoughts trying to decide where to go.

Learn to cold approach women on the street. Its not hard and the women are taken off guard.

Why not come along to an LSS field sarge ?. Your confidence with women will rocket after 4 weeks of approaching in the field.

Originally posted by Casual
yeah english crap is correct about not leaving it late, lol alot of dudes mistakingly try and wait to late until they start apporacing girls thinkin that it will b easier cos the ladies will b drunk.

women know this thats why they all leave early, lol i go by the rule if u aint made no moves by 12pm u may as well go home cos its gonna be twice as hard.

Casual

Reaction score
so when is this LSS meet? how often does it go down? where do u lot typically meet?

street approach can work but me personally i dont **** with that **** not in London, lol