Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wingman Piss Taking Routine

el torro

Don Juan
Reaction score
smooth. nice tip, bud, will try it sometime

once me and my wingman went into town and saw these two girls one in a blue top the other in a green top and we were both like

me: "blue top"
wingman: "no, green top"
me: "NO! blue top"
wingman"NO! green top"

repeating getting louder untill they heard us and then we got girly giggles from them lol its great fun!

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe two tech's mixed there shez...

good cop/bad cop

and

competing for her attention

El torro's playing the qualification card

nice ones guys... good use of wingmanship there shez:)

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm impressed Shezzler. I'm impressed that your wing would sarge the target so early on in the set. But hey, he got the negs in their.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where's the naturality

I'm impressed that your wing would sarge the target so early on in the set. But hey, he got the negs in their.
thats canned spam right there;)

If you were a DJ would you let a random guy say you were too short for anything? Let alone your own friend?

tsk ,tsk.

Reaction score
Go up to a girl at random and say your names 'norm' or something simular and that you are a pizza delivery boy and shake their hand, it gets them all the time, or say a real downmarket common or odd name. It works for my friend every week end and he's 34.

He also taps them and points at me and says "remember him?, you went to school together many years ago, he was really fat back then, don't he look good now?" they soon relise he is p**sing around and I appologize for my friends behaviour and then I ask them there name.

It sucks when he points at the really big ugly ones and says exactly the same thing, or slaps there a*** and then disaprovingly points at me as the guilty culprit who did it.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha:crackup:

Your friend sounds cool. A true @$$whole.
You should be thankful you have such a friend. Most people are afraid to even look at a girl let alone do what your friend does.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rusty dude...

I bet your friend grabs your butt everyday too... than points at the girls

Reaction score
I bet your friend grabs your butt everyday too
Actually he does, I am not lying, I some times wonder if everything is just one big smoke screen, even though he has 5 steady women at the moment and they pick him up and drop him off whereever he is or what ever time of morning when he calls them.

I could not do that, it's way too exhausting to keep up an act like that for so long. I remember doing it when I was 19 but sheesh, it is a drain (I hate drama and conflict)

We have already had a spit roast with one chick that we both liked so we thought we would compromise but to be honest, it's not that fun sharing a chick.
It's awkward when you bump into your friend when you in the sack together.

He did a spit roast with another girl and a another friend of ours and my other friends nuts ended up bouncing up and down on my mates head.

Nope, two girls on one guy thats the real way to do it.

I think the secret of it all is don't take anyone or anything too serious, be cheeky, dress well, get a cool hair cut, and just go out there and have fun.

Reaction score
I agree, they will just say "whatever, next!", they get all kinds of stuff from guys all night. What they need is to hear something different, something that don't make you sound such a desperado.

I knew a guy once who would go around the night club with his nutsack in between his index finger and his thumb and he would go up and tap a girl on the shoulder and say, "excuse me love, did you drop your purse?" then he would point down at his nutsack in his hand, and at a glimpse actually does look like a ladies purse.

No seriously, I don't think he got any women this way but he sure made them laugh hysterically.