Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wingman in sc?

PAR420

Reaction score
Im in columbia. Im, 25, white, good looking, recovering afc. All my freinds are either hopeless afc`s, married, or total players that will lie cheat steal anything to get laid. Need a wingman that wont fall in love with the first girl to talk to him or ruin the reputation im trying to build as the man, by lieing his ass off. I have transportation a pretty nice explorer, my own house to bring girls back to but you`ll have to take the couch and not jizz all over it. I get paid every two weeks on saturday this is the best time to go out. Not a baller but i can buy my own drinks and my girls. Would be nice if you had money to help the situation along. I have the connections to get professional girls and any extracurricular subastances wich we might want if you got the cash.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live about 40 mins from Columbia and go out there sometimes. I used to know a sh!t ton of women there but some got married, some had kids and are all wrapped up in that, some are dating seriously and are all cozy with their boyfriends, and others I lost touch with. I'm down for going out and meeting some new women though. I don't c0ck block or act like a moron. My only rule is don't pawn me off on a fatty or ugly friend. I'm not "taking one for the team". If she has a fat friend or an ugly one, oh d@mn well too bad. I don't need any of that extra recreational stuff though, alcohol will do me just fine.

PAR420

Reaction score
Lol ok cool. I`ll pm you my number. Oh and if that situation comes up i`ll bang the fat one long as she`s not too ugly and she seems clean. i like all diffrent types of women definately not a chubby chaser though i prefer the hottest girls i can get.

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a motto ...go ugly early boys....a.k.a if you know your getting the take one for the team girl that night....start punding drinks early hahaha