Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

winging on a double date

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend was trying to set up my mate with this hot yoga teacher. They've seen each other's photos and agreed to meet up so there's some initial attraction.

The chick wanted a double date. I personally hate setups like this where it's an official double date. I've always done better in large groups.

Plan is we're going to have a quick drink at a bar and then go bowling.

As predicted this chick wants to meet up with my girlfriend beforehand to do a bit of female bonding.

Anyone got any tips on how I can subtly tilt the playing field in my friends favour?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Been there done that. Only I was the one getting set up on the "blind date".

We all met up and went for drinks and then shooting pool. I told my buddy that if I was into the chick and I felt she was into me, that I would let him know.

The plan was for my buddy to act like he got a text during the pool shooting. The text wasnt urgent but still caused him and his wife to go (they had a kid, so it was something to do with the "babysitter" texting him). Nothing urgent or an emergency, yet something that kept them from staying out longer. I think he acted like the babysitter texted him and said their kid was crying and didnt seem to feel well.

Everything was rolling around nicely and I gave buddy the ok. He pulled it off to perfection. I simply told my date that I was having a good time, didnt want the night to end just yet and I knew another cool place that was close and we could grab another drink there. It worked to perfection. I actually ended up dating her for a few months and had a lot of fun.

The next time I saw him and his wife, the wife gave me a smirk but thought the plan was brilliant. She didnt know about the plan going into the date which is important, because she would have probably let the cat out of the bag during the "female bonding time".

And if the chick wasnt in to me and had declined going to a different place for another drink, that would have been ok too because it would have let me loose from the date and I wouldnt have spent more money. It all worked out.

This plan lets you all get together, which will make it more comfortable for everyone, but also gives your buddy an out with this chick to later isolate her so he can escalate.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a social. One where you don't really have anything to lose. In fact you can facilitate your man insomuch as he owes you one.

We can worry too much about logistics sometimes. Long story short, man and woman meet; they fck, or they don't fck. Simple.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys pretty much what I was thinking. The natural set up is girlfriend can stay at my place. Which means the two girls can come on the train together but can't leave together. So my mate can be a gentleman and walk the little Yogi to the train. If he can't work out how to escalate from there he doesn't deserve to get it wet.