Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Winging can suck

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out last night as I posted about in some other thread and this time we were in bulldozer mode. Trying to get as many numbers as possible but in the end we only opened up 4 sets cause we were talking to a couple of the sets for a long time. I opened all the sets and got mixed results. Some girls weren't really talkative (2 sets) but the other 2 I got one who was all complimentary and we chatted for quite a long time - got her number and her friend even left but she was still there-- anyways I wasn't talking to my wings girls as much but I would say a few things and one girl told me that she didnt relly like my wing-- some guy came over and chatted with her while my wing was in the bathroom-- anyways once the guy gets her number my wing comes blazing back in the picture and during a low moment asks the girl I was macking for her number-- this fool is always doing that--- and by the way she pushed his phone away and gave me hers later but still its ANNOYING
I opened another set and asked a girl for her number but she was kind alukewarm and told me to ask her friend to give it-- so I was like whatever and my wing asks without even talking to her and gets it and is celebrating
....wow...worst teamwork ever

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cloudtopsun2100 said:
Went out last night as I posted about in some other thread and this time we were in bulldozer mode. Trying to get as many numbers as possible but in the end we only opened up 4 sets cause we were talking to a couple of the sets for a long time. I opened all the sets and got mixed results. Some girls weren't really talkative (2 sets) but the other 2 I got one who was all complimentary and we chatted for quite a long time - got her number and her friend even left but she was still there-- anyways I wasn't talking to my wings girls as much but I would say a few things and one girl told me that she didnt relly like my wing-- some guy came over and chatted with her while my wing was in the bathroom-- anyways once the guy gets her number my wing comes blazing back in the picture and during a low moment asks the girl I was macking for her number-- this fool is always doing that--- and by the way she pushed his phone away and gave me hers later but still its ANNOYING
I opened another set and asked a girl for her number but she was kind alukewarm and told me to ask her friend to give it-- so I was like whatever and my wing asks without even talking to her and gets it and is celebrating
....wow...worst teamwork ever

Winging, nice term, I call this going out with a good mate and opening women.

Works better if your buddies imo.

Anyway problems with winging.

Women will and do play wings or loose wings of on each other, they like nothing better then to see two men, especially mates compete for them, I have seen this A LOT! Too much actually it becomes a tedium, especially when your wing or your buddie does not have a clue what is going on and is lapping up the cra* that as been going on.

I have seen mates almost come to blows over trying to game the same women, what turns out to be a gentle wing set, turns into a women getting sh** loads of attention from two chumps, with the “I saw her first mentality”.

Women know this game more then we know and if they don’t, hell they love the attention from two guys competing for them.

You need to learn this stuff, your wing or your buddie is number one, you should not cross each others boundries.

When I go out with a mate of mine and see two girls, I ask him which he prefers, like-wise for me, then we pick, prior to the pick up.
That way if it turns sour we know which one was liked, making the interaction more worth while.

Sometime women do like the other more, this cant be helped, so you need to set ground rules also and come to some arrangement.
Which means to not get pis**ed if your mate pulls the girls your gaming, if the girl makes it clear she prefers him.
But this rule means your wing, needs to refrain from gaming her and in that encourage a hook up between you and the girl your gaming.

But this is a pipe dream as most wing (mates normally) a fu**ing clueless and will try to get what they can, this means fu**ing you over to get puss*y and gaming all the women in the set. You should not get pissed at this, just see your mate as a tw*t and game women on your own, or…. Do like he does and game all the women in the set also, that way the jerk goes home alone and you may end up with two, or at least one.

This is not winging this is two mates going out and competing with each other for hook up and fu**ing each other over, which I see a lot.
Your better off opening girls alone, then with this mate, I will say that with 100% certainty.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for that reply man. Ya I'm looking at our teamwork and thinking that we're about as deadly as the new york knicks...damn
We will talk to all the girls in a set but I was just annoyed that he tried to sneak a number close in on a girl who obviously had high interest in me. It kinda does seem almost like a 1 on 1 competition with the wing. on a lighter note I flipped through my celly today and saw JENNY in all caps as a new contact in my list... better than one of those chocolates from those advent calenders I used to sweat - ha (a friend gave me one and its sitting next to the computer) - anyways I definately see why teamwork is so important now. This wing is new- my old wing was a good friend and AFC and we didn't always do so hot (compared to now we dont do bad at all) but it was more casual which is nice

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Winging CAN suck.

I was out with some mates one night having a few drinks. We weren't out to game, we were just catching up when five girls (four of them hot!) sat down at the table next to us.

We weren't out to game but when opportunities arise you gotta take em. Carpe deim and all that...

They were discussing ****tails so I leaned over and gave my expert opinion. One of my mates, liking the look of one of the girls, gets in on the action and starts chatting away until the ugly girl in the group sticks her big head in the way and ****blocks him.

The girls I was chatting to go to get drinks and I return my attention to my mates.

My friend who had been ****blocked was like "did you see that chick ****block me?"

I was like, "no worries brother, I will take care of her."

I lean over, "so you are on the long island ice teas; you're going to be ****ed!"

All my mates were watching. All her friends (who were obviously excited by the idea of a charming man talking to their ugly friend) also tuned in.

"How many beers have you had?" She asks me in reply.

"Dunno, four maybe five."

"Yeah, well you will need ten beers to find ME attractive."

It was like ever person present had been slapped by a wet fish.

An awkward silence fell.

I searched for an answer.

The girl, realising what a faux pas she had made shrank in upon herself in shame.

"I must have had ten beers then..." I tried lamely.

But it was over. She had dropped a ****block bomb on us and there was no going back.

Our two tables, which had been opened to ech other, closed off.

My mate slapped me on the shoulder, "nice try."

Yep, winging can be downright painful.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JJ, that story is hilarious. Wow, that girl was the ultimate ****-block. Im sure her friends must feel really bad for her. The fact that you tried to qualify her looks was definetely a bad move. What you could have done though was say, "You'll look great after 10 beers and I'll look like I just got run over" - it confirms her comment and creates a similarity and joke out of it. Anyway, in the moment im not sure I would have had a good come-back.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
JJ, that story is hilarious. Wow, that girl was the ultimate ****-block. Im sure her friends must feel really bad for her. The fact that you tried to qualify her looks was definetely a bad move. What you could have done though was say, "You'll look great after 10 beers and I'll look like I just got run over" - it confirms her comment and creates a similarity and joke out of it. Anyway, in the moment im not sure I would have had a good come-back.
Glad you got a laugh. The funny thing is me and my mates still joke about this years later and it really taught us how funny meeting girls can be.

I know my reply was lame as... but it was like getting king hit by a heavweight! I was dazed. I should have just been honest and said, "more like twenty."

JJ