Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WING..... WOMAN!!!!

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wingman is problem. He will compete with you, or at least try - there is no competition against a DON JUAN
- afc wingman sucks, he will always complain about the place, that the chicks are ugly, the sound is bad, and he needs to go home...
SO find yourself a WINGWOMAN!!
I picked one. She was my first afc love, I use to be completely in love with her, even traveled to Arkansas to visit her!! shyt stupid afc days. Now she is my tool. She is pretty (social proof) and very outgoing, and know what? We have a lot of fun together, and who knows some crazy night can end on bed?
Revenge for the old days ehehhehe

Wingwoman, another weapon for you arsenal.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be careful with your choice, I have had a wingwoman completely fvck up my game repeatedly. I still would rather go with a good friend as a wingman.

------------------
The very first step to becoming what you want to be is to accept all responsibility for the situation you are in.
in short: quit whining!!!!!!!!!

Why should I care about her, because she looks good? She has given me no reason to care yet.

screw what's right, do what works.

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comote is right.

sometimes, even if she is a really really good female friend, she will get jealous and wreck your game.

its best to let her know whats going on

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
american pie 2, perfect example

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I say that's a wonderful idea. Married women seem to work best because they are the most outgoing, but a girl who has a steady boyfriend will also work fine.

I don't know what lil devun is talking about if the wingwoman gets jealous. You mean, as in she starts to want YOU? Well, problem solved if you just use married or steady BF women like I say to in the previous paragraph.

The problem with a wingMAN is that he's competition, and, even if he is NOT trying to get women for himself, the women will tend to go for him instead of you.

However, wingwomen aside, I still prefer to go solo.

BGMan

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even attached women can get jealous.
BGMan I sense some negativity in your statement
"The problem with a wingMAN is that he's competition, and, even if he is NOT trying to get women for himself, the women will tend to go for him instead of you."

That is the wrong attitude to have. When you are out with your buddies you have to assert yourself as the alpha male and this will not happen. I will admit that actually my best success comes when I am with a buddy and he is with a girl.

------------------
The very first step to becoming what you want to be is to accept all responsibility for the situation you are in.

Why should I care about her, because she looks good? She has given me no reason to care yet.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "negativity" in my statement probably comes from the fact that I tend to be more introverted and don't talk as much. I'm not SHY per se, but I don't like to talk a whole lot, unless it's something I'm really interested in. But hey, I'd agree with you that a good male friend with a GF would be a good wingman.

And why would attached women get jealous? Doesn't make sense, especially if they're married. Rather stupid, if you ask me.

BGMan

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"And why would attached women get jealous? Doesn't make sense, especially if they're married. Rather stupid, if you ask me."

I know that it is stupid, but human nature is that way. As for being introverted, I am also, but I have been learning to not be. You have to get out there and do it. It is also good to actually go out with friends that are more outgoing than you, this way you will learn to assert yourself better.

------------------

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wingwoman is very risky..if u are honest and let her know her role beforehand, she may not accept it...is u lie to her, she may become jealous and c*ckblock u as mentioned...it really depends on ur relationship with the specific girl, and as to how good of "friends" u r

W

wheelin&dealin

Just to clarify,

If you are with a wingman(or woman) are you saying that you approach girls together or that you just go out to the bar together?

Everytime I approach women I go solo. A wingman just seems to f*ck up the whole seen because he is obviously not as smooth as me. If you approach solo you seem more independent, confident and less intimidating to the girls than if you approach with more than one person.