You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Which club did u go to?macallik said:Went clubbing Saturday night. I go clubbing like once every week or two but never really report it unless something substantial amounts from it. I see night game more about attraction and clouded judgment than two people getting to know each other. I prefer day game much more.
Anyways, I met a chick named Tonya and ended up going home with her. She said she was 21 but after we fvcked, she told be she was 18. Yay for underaged chicks in the club who lie. Still, she does have a one bedroom apt to herself up wayyy North so it evens out.
We were supposed to hang out today but I didn't feel like making the mission North. Will kick it with her again another time. I am not really interested in her other than sexually and will get some more chicks in rotation.
Hey Sigma, I went to this reggae joint near Wrigleyvile. I am trying to hit up some new spots in the near future because I am falling into a routine going to the same club(s) over and over. I think Chicago is too big and has too much variety to become a regular anywhere. There are so many different types of women and experiences to have that I don't want to sell myself short.sigma335 said:Which club did u go to?
I need to hit you up one of these weekends. My goal as the weather becomes better is to expand my social circle/have more "life fun" and am going to try to find some regular "hang out" night spots (ie hanging out at clubs where I know people or become known) I hate cold weather and tend to hibernate during winter. I give you props for getting out there during the cold weather for day game.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I am all for connections and love but every girl is not worth attempting to have a deep connection with.iqqi said:I don't mean to be offensive or abrasive, but you are trying too hard. Still.
You are looking for sex and women. Not a connection with Someone.
You are projecting. The whole point of these approaches is to actively meet women and gain more and more experience dealing with the fairer sex.iqqi said:Many, many women can spot your type (being a wannabe player or a guywhojustwantsonething) from a mile away. If you approached me, even if I thought you were cute, I'd immediately have you disqualified and would eject. You are sending signals loud and clear, even if you do not realize it. It is tacky.
No, you are misunderstanding. Based on my life experiences/personal views, I have a specific set of traits that I find valuable in a female. They are unique to me and I am sure you have traits you look for in a man that are unique to you as well. Every girl I meet does not embody what I am looking for. Some chicks are too loud, some don't know when to shut up, some aren't confident enough, some have too much baggage that I can't help them with, some are too ghetto, etc.A lot of girls are annoyed by guys who's #1 hobby is Girls.
The girls you will get the easiest will be the Tonya's, who are ok with just being wanted for one thing.
I really don't feel the need to explain myself but since I believe that deep down you are trying to help, I will. I have various hobbies but when I come to a board about SEDUCTION, I talk about the seduction aspects of my life.Stop making the chase your #1 goal and hobby.
Have a bunch of other hobbies that put you in the line of opportunity, and when you get a tug on the line, THEN you can reel in something meaningful to YOU.
Okay, the above quotation is an example of value. You incorrectly believed that I find value in hanging out with you and your friends. You think you are offering me a great opportunity, but in my head, I am indifferent. This is the same thing that happens when I meet a woman I don't connect with.I like how you make yourself get out there, and go out once or twice a week. You went to Kingston Mines, did you? I'd invite you out to hang with me and my friends, or just to "wing", but I think that you'd just be annoying to me at this point with your focus on getting @ss instead of being a cool person to get to know.
I smiled that you think of me when you see a young whippersnapper approaching. The point is this: I am willing to pay the price it takes. If I look desperate until I get the hang of it, whatever. If I have to get rejected repeatedly until I get good at it, whatever. If you think negatively of me, whatever.ps: now whenever I see a young guy approaching me or another chick when I am downtown, and it is the annoying "this young pup" kind of approach, I immediately think of you. Not Good, lol!
You are starving for some connection, but it is because you are eating junk!
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Dangnammit, don't you know all this time I have been mispelling etc, as ect., and NO ONE has told me. Fvcking bastards!!!!macallik said:Some chicks are too loud, some don't know when to shut up, some aren't confident enough, some have too much baggage that I can't help them with, some are too ghetto, etc.
You are saying right here that your world does not revolve around chasing girls.macallik said:I am all for connections and love but every girl is not worth attempting to have a deep connection with.
Look @ my previous edition of this journal. I deaded every girl once I realized that we weren't 100% compatible. Then I came to the realization that I am not a woman in her mid 40s looking to settle down, with her biological clock ticking and the couples around her getting married.
Now, if I have a conversation with a female and determine that the only thing about her that interests me is her body, I will stay for NSA sex.
I don't understand what I am projecting? Picture me with a big confused face.macallik said:You are projecting. The whole point of these approaches is to actively meet women and gain more and more experience dealing with the fairer sex.
If my signals are, as you say, 'loud and clear,' then the only way to work on that is through more experience and altering my approach. Your suggestion that I should stop approaching and take up some hobbies does not address the issue of becoming better approaching women.
Well, you seem a bit ruffled here. I invite you out (not really) and you say that you find no value in that, how rude.macallik said:Okay, the above quotation is an example of value. You incorrectly believed that I find value in hanging out with you and your friends. You think you are offering me a great opportunity, but in my head, I am indifferent. This is the same thing that happens when I meet a woman I don't connect with.
I don't think negatively of you but reading your approaches have started to make me wince, because from having been on the receiving end of multiple approaches, I can see what you are doing all wrong. It isn't one thing that is the problem, it is like a mentality thing. You have a lot of potential, but I feel like you are TRYING TOO HARD, there is a lot of contrived situations occurring which is unnatural, which sucks because I think you have the potential to be one of those mystical "naturals".macallik said:I smiled that you think of me when you see a young whippersnapper approaching. The point is this: I am willing to pay the price it takes. If I look desperate until I get the hang of it, whatever. If I have to get rejected repeatedly until I get good at it, whatever. If you think negatively of me, whatever.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.