Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will this hot and cold sh1t work?

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Broke up with this girl about 5 weeks ago. Still hung out a bunch despite being broken up. Had a big fall out for a week. Told her to fvck off. Then we started talking again just on the phone cause Ive been out of town. she claims she sees me more than a friend super close friend or whatever that means. But shes is dating some rebound guy. Ive seen this dude try to spit game. He was just an easy target for her -timid,not strong, etc. Im not jealous just pizzed cause she goes from me to a guy of lower level just cause she can't be alone for like a month and he was an easy target. Guess thats with every chick they just dont have standards sometimes.

Now I havent seen her in 3 weeks face to face but we have had convos on the phone. Our convos have been intense at times like talking about super personal sh1t. I was suppose to meet her face to face a couple of days ago but I couldnt cause a lot of medical things going on with me. Im trying to go hot and cold on her. Our convos since the fallout:

1st: She initiates and is upset that i cut her off and tries to sell me as to why I need to be in her life. We end up telling each other how much we care about each other but I still stick to saying I aint going to be her gf and she said trust me youre not cause she knows how i am and what i want.

2nd: She calls again cause I said I was giong to be in town and she used some lame excuse to call me to see if I was around cause I didnt call her. Small chat about bs going on.

3rd: I call her cause I am in town but she has to go somewhere

4th: She texts the same night and says lets get lunch (she thinks Im still in twon but I already left and didnt reply) I wake up the next day with a missed call from her and a text 30 min after her call saying lets do lunch. I call her back and tell her I had medical sh1t I had to do, then we get into about the dude shes "dating" her idea of dating is just out there sometimes. I also say as long as you are talkin to him I dont to be in your life cause hes a pvss and thought you were better than that blah blah. I kept on showing her Im willing to walk away (which I have like twice and I am more of a man then her dude) I was just acting like well maybe ill be in your life I dont want too so well see.

5th: I call her about my fvcked up medical sh1t today and we have a light convo for a while. I start messin with her tellin her I love her and I hate her etc. just hot cold stuff. I said I might call her tomorrow when I get into to town. She said yea call me. To do lunch or whatever.

So I might not call her and Im planning to run into her during the night. This should get her to chase me atleast for the night. I dont see why it wouldnt. We are very close even though I dont like to admit it and havent seen in her in 3 weeks. If Im out and shell know I didnt call her aka i dont give a fvck facade then she should chase. Problem is dude who she is "seeing" also NOT fvcking which I know for a fact will be working at a bar we frequent. I might just say "I was going to call you but dont wanna ruin anything between you and your new boytoy, its probably better if we just steer clear cause I dont wanna make him upset that you are talking to me so Ill call you when I leave town." By me pulling this move and saying Im going to be in town for one night she should come home with me. Any other suggestions? Dont say sh1t about get other girls blah blah cause with all my medical sh1t im not in the mood to game strangers.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you stop trying to defeat this girl in head games and just be yourself? No "game" or "trick" that you read about on this site will ever lend you more success than just doing what YOU want and being confident in who YOU are. Never forget that.

laskoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If its a game to you ,Then win it and get your prize.....
be glad that your not married to her....and when you FEEL better
you can walk away !!!!! im shure you'll feel better when shes begging to see you and you get what you want......leave on the high !

but dont turn back to your feelings- dont go back or give in once you win and leave, you'll go crazy ...

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I did what I would want I would tell her shes an idiot for hanging with the chump (sort of did this) then I would punk the chump right in front of her to reinforce how much of a chump he is and walk away from her period and make her come begging to be with a real man instead of some fat overweight, shy, timid, pvssy, with no game and confidence.

I am confident maybe to confident for her liking guess she likes dudes she can totally control and cant stand up. You gotta play some kind of games. I wouldnt mine calling her right now just to talk but that aint going to work.