Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will the pessimists on this site please f.uck off?

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, wutangfinancial, DonJuan 11 and some others I can't remember the names of....please just stop with your pessimism its annoying and untrue.

2.5 years ago I was maybe a 5 in attractiveness, I did everything I could to improve (clothes, weights, improved skin, posture etc) and now I'm probably an 8.

I went from sleeping with one girl to having now slept with 19....and it would be about 25 if it weren't for damn Catholocism! :D The hottest girl I slept with was a 24 yr old 9, and I recently had a 9.5 attracted and in my bed. if you remember a while back I posted about my 5'7" hippy friend who was sleeping with a 9 and had several other girls on the go.

The point of this is not to boast, just to open your eyes and realise that it can be done....maybe not by you because you haven't committed enough or still have AA or whatever, but I'm proof that it can be done.

Can we get some other success stories and combat all the negativity that seems to be rampant on this board at the minute? Thanks

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys who are the pessimists all seem to have severe issues. Counseling may be more important for them than trying to not get laid.

My successes are few, but they won't be that way for long. I'm eagerly looking forward to the future.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't let anyone's pessimism slow your roll. You're living proof of things that can be achieved. As long as you know it, everything else should be inconsequential.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
No matter where you go or what you do there will always be those who hate you and despise you for the knowledge and life experience you've had the balls to gain.

You can't let thier pettiness and bullsh!t sway you for one second.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
wutangfinancial said:
I'd say I'm about a 5 in appearance right now. How do I become an 8?
I don't have AA, BTW. I am depressed, but a lot of it is just cuz I'm rejected so often and I'm envious of my friends who get new girls all the time w/o trying.
If any brother needed the Karmic Laws it's you young brother. PM me and we'll start getting you on the right path.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
I don't have AA, BTW. I am depressed, but a lot of it is just cuz I'm rejected so often and I'm envious of my friends who get new girls all the time w/o trying.
Work on yourself... change the way you see things and things will change. In other words you first need to believe that you'll attract women and you will instead of trying to attract women first in order to build up your belief/confidence.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
If any brother needed the Karmic Laws it's you young brother. PM me and we'll start getting you on the right path.
OK I don't think anyone except the disfigured has to remain a 5 if they really try.

1. Gym - Obvious
2. Maximise your face - ask a professional hairstylist for the style that best suits your face, they actually take courses on this very subject. Do everything you can to clear your skin.
3. Posture and body language. Stick your shoulders back, chest out and head up when you walk. Don't look away from ppl when they speak etc etc. Do a search on it, this one's easy to fix and will make you look taller
4. Clothes: obviously wear clothes that fit and compliment your personality. Do a search.

You can also get shoes that look like regular shoes but give you up to 4 inches in height...get them if you're that insecure.

Oh yea, and most importantly. GET SOME GAME.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
dear cute short guy,
they are not rejecting you based on your looks, or your height , you are getting rejected based on your low confidence level. (depression can be seen a mile away.)
you must, i repeat must, work on your self confidence.
you have to stop worrying about what other people think of you and start working on what you think of you.
all the negativity is clouding your brain and making it harder to function on things that would otherwise be going good right now.

please pm karma, rollo, biblebelt, backbreaker, eternal, str8up, desdinova, fransico , interceptor, victory or cc because each one of these guys can help shape your mindset with integrity, if you would be willing to listen to what they have to say and be willing to try the things they ask you to.

hugs and sweet stuff,
everyone's pal,
penkitten

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most guys would be depressed if they had to go a long time without female companionship. Most people never have to deal with it, so of course it isn't a problem for them. It's kind of like someone that's rich trying to identify with someone that lives on the streets. You'll never understand until you walk in that person's shoes for awhile.

I'm not making excuses (which I know I'll get accused of that, but oh well), just pointing out some misconceptions I see around here. Depression is not an easy thing to overcome, especially when it involves primal instincts like sex. It's not like you can turn your sex drive on and off like a light switch. It's there whether you want it or not. Of course, this creates the most extreme form of frustration when—for whatever reason—you can't seem to get a woman. Just some food for thought.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
I overcame depression. Your right man its very hard, its just that i knew i was deperssed and people hated me b/c of it. I can remember trying everything in my power to overcome it. The big thing that happend for me is starting to RE learn about how to attract women.

The only thing that will set u free is to man up, and actually go out and do the stuff. Get this ****. When i was coming out of depression and i would go up and talk to girls or anybody for that matter i would start shaking and my throat would swell up, i would start sweating, actually piss myself one time...like no joke.

I have been worse off than anybody in here wutang....if i can overcome that you can. You just have to get out there and start making people smile, building friendships/relationships, having fun, learning things, and for god sakes stop talking bad about yourself.

Point about talking bad about yourself. 1 year ago i would have said i was a big piece of stupid **** w/o hesitation. Now i am a sexy beast. Nothing has changed, my penis didnt grow 10 inches, i'm not hot (although i think i am), and my clothes havent even really changed (i just wear them diffrently). The thing that changed is me. Myself. My personality. My WILL to make people smile, laugh, and have a GREAT time around me.

Think about that wutang. It might actually help you.

P.S.- When people look at you they look at your soul, not you.

Chaotixxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
Realize that women will notice the social subtleties that most of us will miss. If youre jealous around your friends, they will pick up on it and avoid you like the plague. Because jealousy is a sign of immaturity, and women like MEN.

Look at how you portray yourself on this site. Im sure its not far from how you portray yourself in real life. Put yourself in someone elses shoes for a moment. Look at yourself externally and ask yourself if youd want to be around the type of person you portray. Women wont feel sorry for you, because they know you arent living up to your potential.

You want sympathy more than pvssy. Youd rather people feel sorry for you than change. All of us here had to overcome the same thing. Most of us are still struggling. You arent special. Heres a healthy, young, college bound kid whining about how he cant get laid. And 99 percent of the human population would KILL for what you have.

It all starts with appreciating what you have, then embracing who you are. If you appreciated your life, youd be living it to the fullest, instead of crying about how pvssy isnt handed to you on a silver platter. If you embraced who you are, you wouldnt use height as an excuse.

Trust me, its never too late to change.

Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
It's interesting, you sound like Afterbrn on the incelsupport.org site, he's an asian character that has the same problems you do - if you are not him - then you can review his posts since they may be something you can identify with personally - and he is also in college too .... http://www.incelsupport.org
(I do not exist on that board).

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:

You are not a 5.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
1. Gym - Obvious
2. Maximise your face - ask a professional hairstylist for the style that best suits your face, they actually take courses on this very subject. Do everything you can to clear your skin.
3. Posture and body language. Stick your shoulders back, chest out and head up when you walk. Don't look away from ppl when they speak etc etc. Do a search on it, this one's easy to fix and will make you look taller
4. Clothes: obviously wear clothes that fit and compliment your personality. Do a search.

You can also get shoes that look like regular shoes but give you up to 4 inches in height...get them if you're that insecure.

Oh yea, and most importantly. GET SOME GAME.

OK I did all that but the girl still refused to have sex because she wasn't in the mood. It's hard to get sex from her when you do everything above and she still has to "give" it to me. There is no point to do all of the above if the result isn't gauranteed to have sex.

If you study for a test, you get a good mark.
If go to France, you will learn French
If you Go the Gym, Maximize your face, Get good body language, get good clothes and get some game, she still can say no to give you sex.

You guys are telling us do to do all that stuff but are not gauranteeing the result. If you can't gaurantee it, then why should we do it?

I have enough money for the rest of my life. If you guys don't know to make money, you have to work harder and smarter and it will be so so easy for you. It's simple math to make money. Once you know the formula, you will be rich beyond your wildest dreams.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
OK I did all that but the girl still refused to have sex because she wasn't in the mood. It's hard to get sex from her when you do everything above and she still has to "give" it to me. There is no point to do all of the above if the result isn't gauranteed to have sex.

If you Go the Gym, Maximize your face, Get good body language, get good clothes and get some game, she still can say no to give you sex.

You guys are telling us do to do all that stuff but are not gauranteeing the result. If you can't gaurantee it, then why should we do it?

I have enough money for the rest of my life. If you guys don't know to make money, you have to work harder and smarter and it will be so so easy for you. It's simple math to make money. Once you know the formula, you will be rich beyond your wildest dreams.
Well obviously you can't win them all!

But improving yourself and giving yourself a 50% of having sex with her, rather than a 5% is well worth it. I mean, just today I nexted 2 girls that will not have sex with me, both 7s.....why? One said she wasn't ready for that, the other is having health problems....down to my game or appearance, no, because I made out with oth of them.....its their fault not mine.

BUT this weekend I'm seeing my 8.5 prospect and I'll probably sleep with her.

Even the best PUAs get rejected very often, probs more ofhten than me because they approach more than me....but when you're banging away at that 9.5 pvssy, and then she falls asleep in your arms afterwards....WHO CARES HOW MANY TIMES YOU BEEN REJECTED?

Seriously, I can't remember who said it but its a great quote,"my greatest success is not suceeding every time, but rising every time i fall"....its SO true.

Catamo

Reaction score
just fluirt with every attractive woman alive. thats what i do.

Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:

But making money is not guaranteed either because people still have to cooperate at some level. If it's business, you need people to cooperate in order to make money, but no guarantees they will. If it's a job, you need to be hired by somebody. Nothing is guaranteed.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, think of yourself as LUCKY! you are a man after all... with exercise, a new haircut and some new clothes and a LOT of game you can become the most sought after bachelor on the planet. Ya these things take time and dedication, but imagine what you would have to do if you were a woman...

if a woman is straight up ugly or fat, there is NOTHING she can do to increase her value past a 6 (let s be generous) outside of plastic surgery. If a woman has nasty boobs (or none at all) there is NOTHING she can do, again except for surgery... and same goes for every other part of her body. No matter what clothes she wears or how much "game" she has, an unattractive woman is basically f****ed for life

but not you, since you are a MAN! so start acting like one