Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will Smith's Wife Jada Gets Entangled With Another Man

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How is this story getting ignored on this website?

If Big Will, a superstar with a net worth of $350 million, gets played by his wife, then is there any hope for the rest of us?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If Big Will, a superstar with a net worth of $350 million, gets played by his wife, then is there any hope for the rest of us?
Juan_Man,

They've been announcing the "open" format for a bit over 10 years. In many of those early years it was Will benefitting more from the format and Jada complaining. In this current situation Will had some things he didn't like about her recent escapade, even though Jada and Him were "separated" at the time. All this oddball relationship stuff is full of problems and strife.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Will and Jada were really open, then:

1). Why did they feel the need to publicly confirm August Alsina's story?

2). Why does it look like Will had been crying during that table talk?

3). How come no one has publicly come out as having been Will Smith's lover?

I honestly don't think they ever had an "open" format.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So the recent situation why it's so bad, is the guy that Jada was fvcking was one of their friends. He was like Will's homey.
If Will and Jada were really open, then:

1). Why did they feel the need to publicly confirm August Alsina's story?

2). Why does it look like Will had been crying during that table talk?

3). How come no one has publicly come out as having been Will Smith's lover?

I honestly don't think they ever had an "open" format.
This particular situation took a lot of out of Will. I think it really fvcked him up good because she fvcked one of his close friends. So why not fvck them all?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will is a gay pedophile who has a secret life. His marriage is just an act to deceive the mass's. Will was on Epstein's flight log to go sleep with little boys. Orlando Brown just released a video saying Will raped him when he was a kid. I'm good at reading people and I don't personally think he's lying.

The way he kiss's his son is disgusting. His body language screams pedo. He's a sick and twisted individual but I will say he's good at deceiving the world. Most people would have the shock of a lifetime if they knew their favorite actor or musician is a pedophile.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will is a gay pedophile who has a secret life. His marriage is just an act to deceive the mass's. Will was on Epstein's flight log to go sleep with little boys. Orlando Brown just released a video saying Will raped him when he was a kid. I'm good at reading people and I don't personally think he's lying. Will past and the way he kiss's his son is disgusting. He's a sick and twisted individual that I will say hes good at deceiving the world. Most people would have the shock of a lifetime if they knew their favorite actor or musician is a pedophile.

Some extreme claims here. But "some" of the extremely powerful and entitled truly do engage in these lifestyles.