Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will Smith Alpha or Simp?

HyenaPrince

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like his soul is knocked out of him.
Definitely. He should just stay single and have a peaceful life with a healthy rotation of thick super models. He has two children anyway, so he doesn't have any further reason to work on the genetic legacy part.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I like tomboys too.

I'll note that all of the tomboys I've known were 100% straight. Unlike the more girly girls, they had no bi tendencies.

My tomboy female friend refers to herself as "strictly dikly" lol.
A tomboy probably likes and appreciates men more than her chubby, couch potato, bon-bon munching sisters do, to be completely honest.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just found this. This is pure insanity.

She was assassinating his image. Remember the vid we saw of them together where he was unsure of himself around her? She looked stronger and dominant? She spent years knocking him out of that space. Some of these babes will be competitive with their men and eclipse him in every way. Using manipulation, social games and violence. It starts out small and snowballs till your not even 1/10th of the man. Depp cam fully recover but he has to get away and anyone whose perforing as an agent for Amber.

HyenaPrince

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was assassinating his image. Remember the vid we saw of them together where he was unsure of himself around her? She looked stronger and dominant? She spent years knocking him out of that space. Some of these babes will be competitive with their men and eclipse him in every way. Using manipulation, social games and violence. It starts out small and snowballs till your not even 1/10th of the man. Depp cam fully recover but he has to get away and anyone whose perforing as an agent for Amber.
They should just end this back and forth. I can imagine that she wants to destroy him. On top of that she might want to save face and emerge as the moral party when the dust settles. This way she could salvage her career. Disgusting.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They should just end this back and forth. I can imagine that she wants to destroy him. On top of that she might want to save face and emerge as the moral party when the dust settles. This way she could salvage her career. Disgusting.
A monster that consumed an industry giant

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amber Turd is D E F I N I T E L Y a piece of shiit...but, that doesn't mean Johnny isn't, too...
Could you give us the cliffs to why you think she's a piece of shiit? Genuinely curious, haven't been following this story.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you give us the cliffs to why you think she's a piece of shiit? Genuinely curious, haven't been following this story.
Listen in full. She confessed multiple times to abusing him and abused him on the tape. Then the interview she didnt get her lies right until 8 min into the tape.

Tapes:

Police interview:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen in full. She confessed multiple times to abusing him and abused him on the tape. Then the interview she didnt get her lies right until 8 min into the tape.

Tapes:

Police interview:
Weve been bringing in info for several months. Also three video affairs in Johnny Depp house

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another. Ambers friend discusses her violent behavior toward Johnny.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This here says he was admitted to the hospital for burns, because Amber put out a cigarette on his face. She also threw a bottle which broke on his hand and cut off the tip of his finger:

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!