"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Will RSD Juliens Transformational Mastery Releases help me to let go ?

reality250

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2022
Messages
48
Reaction score
9
Age
37
Should I let go my insecurity, because today i walked with a set I opened to Mc Donalds and then back to the metro station and I only got her IG and hugged her.

I want to do more.. it's very very hard for me...
I think I will let go the feeling of insecure and my anxiety.. also i will move forward to getting more reference experiences.



This is the best way to help myself... What do you guys think about that?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Get the old rsd Julien pickup content. The guy had a 5 country ban after going G mode on the world.

There's no two ways about it. Go through the fire. Get girls. Take your Ls. Keep it moving.

There's far too many boomer pods and dorks online shilling rubbish with no receipts playing house or secretly.

Go torrent the OG content and get girls. It's unfortunate where rsd has gone. To honest, Julien was suicidal after the media scandal. If not for Tyler keeping him on, it wouldn't end well. The guys married with kids after setting the world on fire.

Don't do that. Just approach lots.
 
Top