Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will pay $50 for your answer!

kingNav

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with the dude that said it will never be as good as it was, so stop trying, but in case your stubborn and still want it back (like me) just IGNORE her. she knows its bothering you, and shes probably loving it. going on websites trying to pay people to get some help is probably as desperate as it gets lol. stop calling her, stop talking to her online, stop seeing her places, find some other girls to hang out with, find some other friends to hang out with, just do something that will show her she means nothing to you. i never thought this would work but it did. it was a little different situation, i was in the friends zone for like a year, and just she just wasn't interested romantically, but i did the whole ignore thing. no phone, no talking online, no seeing her around town, and finally she would start calling, like every night for a few months. she saw i was talking to other girls, she saw how happy i was and it bugged the sh!t out of her because I was doing it all clearly without her. finally she broke down one night and jumped ontop of me and started making out with me. i have to say, getting the girl you've always wanted but always been stuck in the friends zone with, to do that to you is one of the best feelings in the world

sorry about the mess of a post but im kind of 'inebriated' :)

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kingNav
i agree with the dude that said it will never be as good as it was, so stop trying, but in case your stubborn and still want it back (like me) just IGNORE her. she knows its bothering you, and shes probably loving it. going on websites trying to pay people to get some help is probably as desperate as it gets lol. stop calling her, stop talking to her online, stop seeing her places, find some other girls to hang out with, find some other friends to hang out with, just do something that will show her she means nothing to you. i never thought this would work but it did. it was a little different situation, i was in the friends zone for like a year, and just she just wasn't interested romantically, but i did the whole ignore thing. no phone, no talking online, no seeing her around town, and finally she would start calling, like every night for a few months. she saw i was talking to other girls, she saw how happy i was and it bugged the sh!t out of her because I was doing it all clearly without her. finally she broke down one night and jumped ontop of me and started making out with me. i have to say, getting the girl you've always wanted but always been stuck in the friends zone with, to do that to you is one of the best feelings in the world

sorry about the mess of a post but im kind of 'inebriated' :)
its a totally different situation that has a totally different solution dude.

Hes not in the friend zone.