Will kino start to come naturally?

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 17, virgin, but i've got most of the basics down now and only have a couple of holes in my game.

Anyways, i've never been a hands on kinda guy so i've been making a conscious effort to fix that (with girls especially of course). It still feels awkward and unnatural a lot of the time, will it start to come naturally if i keep doing it?

P.s. I did watch one episode (finale) of the PUA season 2, one of them is sitting next to a girl on his bed and puts his hand on her shoulder, then when he sorta keeps it there mystery cringes...i feel like that's where i'm at, every time i touch the girl it's a conscious effort, and maybe she won't notice that, but i want it to come naturally.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep at it, it will become natural.

Remember to also take away touch (push pull) once she is attracted to you.

The later episodes of Mystery's PUA show (when the men have got their game together) have got some good examples of kino and body language.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the more natural it is the better. you can ask her screening questions to reaffirm that you are the prize and reward her good answers with kino along with a qualifier (compliment), add a takeaway if u want ...like first around the shoulder, then moving down to the waist later on. become more natural by being bold and confident with the touch.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey what's up buddy,

Let me just start off by saying that Kino will not just come automatically, it's a learned behavior. You would think otherwise because shouldn't your instincts serve you otherwise, but with social conditioning, societal standards, escalating to what's appropriate in society's eyes will need to be learned.

If it were up to your instincts, you'd just rip her clothes off and just start going at her right there.

Kino is something best learned in field by trial and error after you see a demonstration, Asian Playboy and Matador both took me out in field and what's impressive is that they'd be teaching me pick up content in front of the girl as they were gaming her, sometimes the girl would be like "wtf", I thought it was funny.

There are two types of kino, sexual and general kino, if you're just starting out, what I would try doing it running general kino. This is non sexual kino, for example, every time you make a point, touch the girls shoulder, it's a very non sexual place and it gets her comfortable with you touching her.

Also, while your ahead, I would look into dance game, it REALLY elevates your game and essentially gives you a legitimate excuse to dry hump her in public.

Great post and insight by Asian Playboy:

http://theasianplayboy.blogspot.com/2005/11/importance-of-dance-game_17.html

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys, that will help...and kevin, being in high school and about to go to college, I don't do many cold approaches or go to the club, but i suppose going out to one could help me improve kino.