Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will gyms survive lockdown? Gold's Gym permanently closing 30 locations

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Won’t catch me in a gym until the pandemic is over, which is likely three years from now.

I've moved on to calisthenics, track inspires cardio workouts, and yoga.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Won’t catch me in a gym until the pandemic is over, which is likely three years from now.

I've moved on to calisthenics, track inspires cardio workouts, and yoga.
I returned to my gym when it re-opened in early June. I was disappointed by the experience. Late this week, given the underwhelming gym experience and the rise in Coronavirus cases, I've decided to return to home, YouTube based workouts for the time being.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually just came back from the gym - THOTs have once again resumed their routine of wearing spandex leggings and prancing around half naked and sexying up the joint. The only difference is that now they're wearing ninja masks and looking like Kitana and Mileena from Mortal Kombat......

original (1).jpg

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about to workout in the next 20 minutes. I take a deep breath and say, "Ok, let's go, let's do this" because I know it's gonna take 2 hours or more to do my routine. It's an undertaking. It's Work. I know that afterwards I'm gonna have to do yardwork as well before I hop into the shower. This eats up my day off. I've already read from a 700 page book I'm almost done with this morning. Will most likely read from other books later on today. My night activity is usually my fun activity. The day, even on my days off, generally involves work, but having an appealing body pays off as just yesterday I had a MILF probably close to my age checking out my legs as I moved. She seemed horny and "nervous" in speaking with me that's how I knew she wanted me to stick around and talk longer. She had the overt amount of lipstick women my age or just under my age must have to hide the d!ck-sucking lips or lack of thickness. My every walk displays my physical fitness. It's an eye-catcher, like strength a walking muscle from head to toe. I'll usually only workout 2 to 3 times a week. Well, here I go. Getting started into your long routine is the hard part cause you can't stop unless you feel weak and I hardly ever feel weak cause I don't overtrain or train more days than I should throughout the week. Rest makes you not feel weak, as well as diet/habits. It can be expensive to keep a healthy lifestyle - water filters, shower filters, vitamins/sups, pinpointed foods (and smoothie-maker). In my younger poorer years I could not afford all this weekly/monthly lifestyle/enhancement.

Here I go in my workout in 3, 2, 1...(the dread stops now)

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's temporary my guy, don't worry.

Keep in mind we've only been in "covid mode" for about 136 days as of May 15 2020 (time since first case)

I understand your worry but even if a large portion of gyms (and for that matter restaurants too) close new ones will open.

Think of it this way. If you own a gym, go bankrupt, sell your assets to cover your liabilities as much as possible that sucks for sure. However, someone will eventually buy the equipment, rent the space, adjust to payments you were unable to make.

At the medium time scale or larger its more of an asset reshuffling than a categorical decrease in total asset value. Even if globally the shape of the global economic change is more like an L than a V (fast decline and slow increase vs. fast decline and fast increase ) I dont personally believe that the long term economic impacts will be that bad.

As for the price increases of certain products I think it's just temporary inflation, cash flow crunches and rent-seeking behaviours.

I do think the responses to Covid have been economically harmful but not YET catastrophically so.

Keep your chin up.
i agree gyms are pretty recession proof