Will dating always be a numbers game or can one have so much skill that they can have ANY woman?

mr. kennedy

Senior Don Juan
There is not a single man on the planet that could get any woman. I've also seen a lot of high status tall good looking rich and ripped guys get rejected. Don't forget the more you have going for you and the more success with women you get the more ****y you get and that turns off some women.

jnMissouri

Senior Don Juan
This is a PUA inspired myth. The closest you’ll get is people with extremely high status, like athletes and musicians, but even they can run into issues. I know some ok looking girls who have rejected pro football players because they didn’t want to be pump and dumped. For normal guys, that simply doesn’t happen. I have a friend who’s a 6’4” model and has at least one girl call him Clark Kent every time we go out, and I’ve seen him strike out multiple times.
Where is the guy who proved me wrong with his 2nd grade logic??? Bueller??

bigdave17

Master Don Juan
absurd thread. I'm one of the best car salesmen in Illinois and I still barely close at 40-50% (national average is 15%). I'm sure same thing is true with women

Last edited: