"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Wifey in community-property state is perturbed that husband didn't put her name on his inherited property

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
my opinion: What the h3ll did you deserve to commandeer his parents' assets? That should go to their genetic legacy, which is NOT YOU. :mad:

Here's a great comment:
I inherited the family home in CA (Mill Valley) and a substantial amount of money. My ex wanted to be put on everything as well. I explained to her that as long as we are married, she would enjoy all of the assets. The only difference adding her to the accounts and titles would have is that she could redirect those assets to whoever she wanted (her children rather than my niece) after my death.

Hence, my ex...
:up:
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
my opinion: What the h3ll did you deserve to commandeer his parents' assets? That should go to their genetic legacy, which is NOT YOU. :mad:
Women logic and unrealistic expectation.
Seems like that women is looking for security at 65 after only 5 year of marriage, that guy probably have kids he wants to have his family inheritance.
 
Top