Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife screws our only vacation in years with cheating

enzoferrari

Reaction score
Hi. I'm still a little shaken, and after reading the forums for a while my story should be familiar to most of you. I really could use some advice.

I'm married for six years now, and we are thinking about having kids. A couple of months ago we had some fights caused by some changes in our life. We moved to a bigger, better house, and that did put us in a financial distress in our life for a month. Also, I got a new job that allowed me to get the bigger house, but the stress increased a lot and I'm in a bad mood more frequently.

We started to have some fights. She even said that she wanted to "get some time alone", to what I responded that if she wanted to be alone then it's divorce, and that I find ridiculous do propose anything else (like me moving out "to see how things work out", and for her "to miss me"). She stayed at home, we had some sex. But for a couple of times I could not think about sex, and was failing at it, to which she said it was devastating. I said that things at work are tough, and it's really hard for me right now (I was afraid to be at the start of a depression and I was afraid I was having a stroke).

Fast forward to two weeks ago, when, finally, after years without a vacation, we decided to travel. We packed up the car and I drove about 700 miles to a nice hotel. The place was great, as the food was, and we had a good time and good sex. It was relaxing.

At the end of the day she looks gloomy. You know, that serious look that girls have when something is going on. I asked what was going on, the she dropped the bomb. She said she had falling in love with someone else, and that was causing her to suffer. She "triple assured" me that nothing happened, that he was married and she never told him anything.

What. The. Frak. I was flabbergasted. I mean, we drove all the way down to a little piece of paradise for this? Who was him? She refused to say, afraid that I was going to beat the crap out of him. She asked me "I screwed our marriage, didn't' I?", to which I said nothing. We drove back home the next day, me pissed off, she trying to be a good wife.

All the way back I was trying to think what to do with this. She works at two jobs, and I was pretty sure who was the guy. He was a nerdy coworker with a fiancee who said some things to my wife, telling her how she was beautiful and how I was a lucky man for having her, and giving my wife gifts out of nowhere. She told me everything when those things happened, even showed me the gifts, to which I gave a smirk and said "aw, that's cute".

At home, after a couple of days trying to making amends, she asked me what I wanted. I told her, bluntly, "I want you to be my wife, stay at home and leave job 2". She was pissed and called her employer to say that she was quitting for personal reasons. The next three days was of anger from her, telling me how sexist I was, how unfair everything was.

We decided to talk to a couple friend of ours, married for longer time. The outcome was this: She said she was lonely because of me at the computer at night, and I said I would look into it to avoid not being with her. I got to know the name of the guy (was exactly who I was thinking), she could keep both jobs. I told her that any male friendships where unacceptable, that she was a married woman and that kind of behavior could not be tolerated, and that she had to cut all contact from that guy. She agreed. A couple of days later she talked to her employer about how work was affecting her marriage, and the employer arranged for contact between her and the guy be reduced to a minimum.

Problem solved, right? Not quite. The next day I demanded her to give me all the gifts she got. I put it in the trash. Later, at dinner, I picked up her cellphone in front of her and started to see the pictures. There was a picture of him. "Are you kidding me?", I said, showing the phone. She said, with lowered eyes, "you can erase it". Back home we had sex, but my mood was ruined until today. I'm angry, and almost crashed the car today. I logged at her user at our computer at home, and deleted any contacts, photos and messages from that guy, and I'm still waiting for her to get home and see her reaction.

Guys, what the heck? I'm really lost at what I should be doing right now. Leaving her alone and going out sounds counterproductive, because of the whole stress-from- the-job thing. I'm feeling insecure and very jealous, and can't stand the idea of her going to work at that place - even with the whole schedule arranged.

Please, I need ideas on how to get a grip on this. I'm feeling like I'm falling apart.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I'm really sorry to hear that this happened to you. Just the thought of my most recent ex leaving me not just because of me, but for someone else, was enough to make my blood boil and want to hit something - and I'm not a violent person.

I can't imagine how that must feel. Perhaps taking a step back and asking yourself if this marriage is a positive force in BOTH of your lives? Asking yourself if your new job is worth the extra stress.

When I'm in a relationship, I spend almost no time on the computer. There's too much to do with my gf usually that I don't have time to chill. You have to make time for it or there's no time.

Something so simple as going for walks together around your block a few times - even in the cold - is REALLY beneficial for feeling connected to your sig other. Have you ever heard the phrase "the family that walks together, stays together. The family that walks apart, falls apart" - not sure who originally said it, or if that's the original phrase, but there's something to be said for the therapy of walking with people you care about.

Latim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Break up now while you have the chance. Do not be stupid enough to have children with this woman. Just leave man, this woman has literally NO RESPECT for you and that's who you want to spend the rest of your life with? The damage has already been done at this point and if you stay with her I can GUARANTEE that she will cheat on you again (probably with the same guy).

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Give this b!tch away for other mutts to chew on.

She's imagining his bone digging a pool in her as your's is the meatstick doing said porking.

There's nothing to save. You really want to spend each and every moment of each and every day wondering what you already know is true? She's thinking and pining of another man. You've lost your place in her peripheral. Stop trying to change your cuckolding stature.

I can say this because I've done it. Sell the house, sell the wife, sell the car; but don't ever sell your soul.

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a few things about this situation.

1. Understand this from her point of view. There was a reason why she married you and stayed with you. But recently, you haven't been there to provide what she wants. She wants a man who is there for her and someone who appreciates her. You explained in your story that you do not provide these things for her. What do women do when they don't get the emotional connection they need? They look somewhere else for it.

I'll be honest with you and other people can confirm it. This other guy does not mean **** to her. She just likes the things she does. He pays attention to her and he appreciates her.

2. You are making things worse. She is willing to stay and make it work. Ask yourself... do you want to stay with her? If so, stop ruining her life. Removing things in her life won't help. You need to give her things. You need to give her time and you need to appreciate her.

She feels like **** for talking to this guy. Yeah, it totally sucks, but imagine what she has done to herself regarding the scenario. Would you want a wife who has to answer to your every word? Do you really think she is going to let you remove things from her life in the next few weeks? Unless you fix this, unless you provide her with what she needs, she will find another guy.

3. Are you willing to make it work? You need to ask yourself if you want to be with this woman. If the answer is yes, you need to make positive changes. She shouldn't be quitting her job. You should give up work time and focus on her. You need to take her out more and you need to appreciate her. Look past all that crap that happened. If you really love her than you will be able to look past the physical and look at it deeper. Why did she talk to this guy? Not "WTF did she have sex with him???"

If the answer is no, you do not want to be with her, then simply... divorce.

I know what I typed here might be a bit forward, but I kind of went through the samething. Long term relationship, over 5 years, and she had a crush on a coworker. I was pissed. I despised her. I fought with her. And most of all, I didn't want to be with her. So I ended it. Probably a bit pre-mature, but our relationship was fvcked anyway.

Some advice on what to do next. Talk to her and understand her point of view. Ask her why she did it and how you both can fix things, only if you want to fix things.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. This is a disaster. This girl has basically set up a no win situation for you. Looks like she wants out and IMO you just need to let her go, take some months to get over it and you'll eventually find somebody else and be glad she did you this favor. It's a story thats been written a million times. Move on.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear this. Can't imagine what you are going through. This is a really tough one.

One one hand, you have been married 6 years and that's a long time to be monogamous. Also, she seems to have been honest about what happened.

On the other hand, it's a clear violation of trust and you must now wonder if it happened before or if it will happen again. If it does happen again, you have nobody but yourself to blame. I think you have to dump her and make her beg you to come back, or you'll give her the green light to do this again.

Ultimately you might have to prove to her that you have other options, in order to regain the upper hand. Do it by virtue of improving yourself. Eat better, work out, get leaner. That way you command her attention along with that of other women.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Let's make it simple for you simpletons who believe you can fix broken b!tches:

One day this other dude will blow a load down her throat or up her dirtchute.

Imagine you're about to forgive this no-good cvnt and reward her with sex. How does that dudes' nutcheese taste as you kiss and go down on her?

As you ponder this scenario; it makes you gay chugging another guy's c0ck by-proxy.

I hope this slag is worth it.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this woman isn't serious about being married. Leave. Now. it's the only viable thing to do. Cut the crap, once trust is lost it can't be regained, it's like the frame, once it's lost it's gone. You don't trust her, you never will trust her, and becuase she ****ed up in turn she won't trust you even though he has no reason not to. she has disrespected you by ****ing telling you she has fallen in love with another man. like you guys are 18 years old y ou guys are married. Seriously dude leave. you can do better.

enzoferrari

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it.

I don't really want to divorce, and that is for two reasons: first, and most important, she had been thrustworty all this time, and our problems where not an usual thing. Things started to get bad after the job/house change. Second, taking a cold approach, divorce is not as easy as breaking up with a girlfriend. It has some serious issues, both financial and legal, and I cannot afford it right now.

The bottom line is: I like her, and I want this to work. But the kids thing is definitely on hold until I get a hand on the situation. The guy, for what I know, is beta which eases my mind just a little. But still, the idea of those two in the same room is nauseating.

I'm thinking now about a "trust but verify" instance, but really don't know how. I need help to get the upper hand on this mess and put things back on track - both me as the head of this family and her in her place, respecting me as my wife.

EDIT: she got home and said nothing. Maybe she didn't noticed, or noticed and said nothing.

EDIT2: I'm improving myself by going to the gym three times a week and building up muscle (and feeling better than ever because of this. Everyone should do it, it really feels good). But that's it, no side projects, no other life outside home and work.

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to be honest with you I'm also looking at myself too. What's happened so far in your life, you brought it on yourself. It's not the wife, it's not the nerdy coworker or anything else but it's you. I know its not something you want to hear but once you understand it, you then have the power to create the life you want.

This is definitely a disaster in your life or anyone else but with a repentant mind, heart, and looking to God anything is possible. Repentant means the changing of the mind, the heart, and how you feel. The outside in method never works and often creates more strife and error. Before where you easily got disaster from your mind and heart, when you start changing whats within, only then you can easily get the most epic miracle of all time in your life.

Seldon

Reaction score
Like st 99 said, I think that she's really unhappy in the marriage and doesn't have the gumption to just up and leave. It's basically a self defense mechanism. She cheats on you with a coworker, then admits it, hoping you'll leave. When it didn't work the first time, she made it easy for you to see pics from the guy on her phone, hoping that would do it.

Whether the marriage continues depends on two things. One, can you forgive her and put the paranoia that she's humping another guy behind you? Second, can you rekindle her interest in you? If the answer to either question is NO, you should divorce and go your separate ways, especially since there are no kids in the picture yet. If the answer is yes, then it may be worth another shot.

Tough decision.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so wait did she do the guy at the beach or had she alredy done it back home?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
TL;DR!

You need to just cut her ass loose. I'm sorry this happened to you, I feel your pain for real, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time! :rockon: :crackup:

This is an open and shut case for Judge nismo. The wife is unhappy with this marriage. Kind of like Peggy Bundy. So she goes and gets another man to fulfill those needs. As evidenced by the more fights you two have been having. Seeing that you had to go through her internet activity and cell phone records is a (you guessed it)

BIG ASS RED FLAG!!!

If this woman was truly interested and attracted to you and happy in this relationship, she wouldn't be thinking about anybody else but enzoferrari!

I hardly ever think about marriage because of sh*t like this. A woman ends a relationship, then starts a new one with this dude named Halfyour M.F. Money! He resides in Reality Springs, Ohio.

This is a wake up call to you. The court orders you to spin more plates and let this chick go. I hope you got a prenup.

Case closed.

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
i love my ex a and would take her back no matter what. That is the wrong way to think. I'm not gonna tell you how bad she is you don't want to hear that. I'm not gonna tell you you're an idiot. I will tell you it's easier to stay in a bad realtionship than to leave and seem to suffer alone.

"Warrior74:You don't get strong by complaining how you are weak. You get strong by trying. Over and over again until you build up yourself to be able to lift that weight. Right now, you like those fat people on the biggest loser crying because they have to do push ups for the first time. Crying because someone is pushing them and its not easy. It's NOT EASY! Nothing in life worth having is. If you want your self respect and manhood, you have to fight for it. You have to make a decision and stick to it. Nobody here will stop living if you give up. Nobody you know will even know if you give up. Giving up is easy. Fighting to be the man you want to be is hard.

Every day you should be moving in a direction that makes you proud to look in the mirror.

Take care of your kid, get visitation rights if you don't have them already and then stop talking to this woman. Hit the gym, dress to impress. It will make you feel better. Get your financial house in order, get your living situation in order, make spending time with your son a priority. Once you do all of this you can hold your head high knowing you are doing what's right for you. Now go. No more whiny posts. Either do it or die, but don't tell us another word about how you feel. Tell us what you DID"

Those was the truest words ever always take the hard way out. Never settle for the easy road strive the best you can to do what's best for you.I know you are the type of man who put your family first put yourself first. Do that extra push up go the extra mile. Fall down get back up. I have faith for everyone on these boards. I will tell you chose to stay or go but don't let this happen again you are a great man.

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:

Imagine you're about to forgive this no-good cvnt and reward her with sex. How does that dudes' nutcheese taste as you kiss and go down on her?

As you ponder this scenario; it makes you gay chugging another guy's c0ck by-proxy.

Don't dump on the man we were all probably in this situation one time or another. I was not in this situation but I know what a woman's hurt can do bashing him is not gonna help. She has issues of her own. You(enzoferrari) shouldn't be like me and focus on getting revenge. I feel you should just leave it's hard but you have to. She'll no how good she had it and come begging to have you back. Take her back only if you want and only if you both get great counseling. I went to a counselor and she told my ex that she should have a plan to get out. I don't know you but I love you man and trust me I feel your pain. Don't listen to the guys who say's talking about it won't do any good. While not taking action is counterproductive it helps to have a "support" group to come to for help/questions. take it easy good luck

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enzo, I don't know how you can't see this. This is a woman screaming for your attention and affection. She tried the jealousy approach & got part of your attention. She is weak & insecure & wants some validation. Women like feeling wanted & loved. This isn't over, but it's a huuuge bite in the ass for you.

I wish I could tell you what to do, but this one is more powerful if you figure it out on your own. Show her why she fell in love with you. Good luck!

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
The marriage is over. This is what happens when you 1) neglect women 2) let them work. 3) be aloof.

It's over. Be glad you don't have children. Grow a pair and get rid of her. Are you kidding me? You were on the computer? You let some snake in the nest, and now you're asking for advice? I would be OUT. Not just because of your mistakes, but because she lied. And yes, she fuvked him. MANY times.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
has the op any other female interests? this woman is playing him well, he is a pushover, had he had some of his own 'female co worker' interest and let her know about it, Im sure her approach and views would change.
If he really wants this to work he needs her to be attracted to him, socialise more, get interested in other women and see how the wife likes it.
so many on here taking this womans side its unnerving, he is working his balls off, improving himslef and his career, do you want a woman who is trying to put the brakes on that?

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:

+1

KarmaSutra is seriously the most enlightened poster on the board, why don't you have more green dots man?