“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Wife lies about age to her husband, resulting in him having fewer children

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
A relative of Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, has found himself embroiled in a messy scandal during his lengthy divorce battle.

Aristocrat Charles Villiers, 58, has claimed his estranged wife, Emma, lied about her age before they were married, saying the betrayal robbed him of the chance to have more children.

Villiers, who is a second cousin to the duchess, said he believed his wife was 35 when they married in 1994, according to The Telegraph, but now claims she was actually 40.

While the couple had one daughter, Clarissa, who is 25, Villiers claims his wife's advanced age meant they were unable to conceive more children.
It's genetically OVER for OldWifeCels.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
Fortunately, this guy was able to sneak a peek at his gal's passport:
Until he turned to me furiously and shouted: ‘What! You’re 42?’.

Without thinking, I had given Chris my passport to check us in. ‘You told me you were 36!’ He was clearly fuming as he muttered something under his breath then stormed off.
 
Top