Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife left (update)

ariesc

Don Juan
Reaction score

UPDATE:

I got my divorce finalized at the end of 2019. I was absolutely heartbroken and depressed. But I worked out every single day during 2019... I got very ripped and started taking better care of myself.

I stopped dating completely in 2019 because of my depressive state, I started concentrating on just myself and my life. Even though I was extremely depressed I kept myself on the path and kept at it.

I ended up hooking up with that Russian girl I mentioned. I made sure she knew it was purely physical. She ended up trying to get me to date her so I cut her off. I never had this happen but she actually begged me for sex... WTF??? I was utterly shocked at her texts. She was begging like how most guys beg women for sex... crazy how as soon as I stopped chasing.. they came running.

I was at my lowest in 2019... but in 2020, I turned it completely around.

I wasn't looking for a woman but one found me. I was leaving the gym back in Jan 2020 before the pandemic and this pretty blonde walked up to me and started chatting me up. Once again, I didn't chase. I didn't even show much interest. But after multiple interactions she asked me if I was single. I said I was and asked her out for coffee. (I promised myself never to be that guy getting used for expensive dinners... a few dollars for coffee fine... but I'm not a meal ticket)

We hit if off completely but I still told her my ground rules. I was honest that I am still going to go and get the occasional massage from women... Insanely enough, she was okay with it. I told her about my hobbies and my interest in typical guy stuff that my ex would complain about...

Not only does she live in my frame but is 1000x better than my ex. My ex is begging me to get back with her LOL. SHE IS PISSED that I am now dating a girl who looks like the girls I always fantasized about. Best part? I now have proved to myself that no matter what happens with this girl... There is always another around the corner. Even if it took a year... I now have the confidence I lost to know that there are options and will always be options so long as I keep bettering myself.

I now live a life for myself. Not for her, not for anyone else. I never want to be in that situation again.

My ex left my ass back to Germany and thought I would chase her. I AM SO GLAD I STUCK TO MY GUNS AND SAID NO. Don't even think for a second that I didn't think about it. I was so close to giving in so many times... Thank you for all your advice.

Concentrate on yourself. Don't chase. Be honest with what you want and don't compromise.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

UPDATE:

I got my divorce finalized at the end of 2019. I was absolutely heartbroken and depressed. But I worked out every single day during 2019... I got very ripped and started taking better care of myself.

I stopped dating completely in 2019 because of my depressive state, I started concentrating on just myself and my life. Even though I was extremely depressed I kept myself on the path and kept at it.

I ended up hooking up with that Russian girl I mentioned. I made sure she knew it was purely physical. She ended up trying to get me to date her so I cut her off. I never had this happen but she actually begged me for sex... WTF??? I was utterly shocked at her texts. She was begging like how most guys beg women for sex... crazy how as soon as I stopped chasing.. they came running.

I was at my lowest in 2019... but in 2020, I turned it completely around.

I wasn't looking for a woman but one found me. I was leaving the gym back in Jan 2020 before the pandemic and this pretty blonde walked up to me and started chatting me up. Once again, I didn't chase. I didn't even show much interest. But after multiple interactions she asked me if I was single. I said I was and asked her out for coffee. (I promised myself never to be that guy getting used for expensive dinners... a few dollars for coffee fine... but I'm not a meal ticket)

We hit if off completely but I still told her my ground rules. I was honest that I am still going to go and get the occasional massage from women... Insanely enough, she was okay with it. I told her about my hobbies and my interest in typical guy stuff that my ex would complain about...

Not only does she live in my frame but is 1000x better than my ex. My ex is begging me to get back with her LOL. SHE IS PISSED that I am now dating a girl who looks like the girls I always fantasized about. Best part? I now have proved to myself that no matter what happens with this girl... There is always another around the corner. Even if it took a year... I now have the confidence I lost to know that there are options and will always be options so long as I keep bettering myself.

I now live a life for myself. Not for her, not for anyone else. I never want to be in that situation again.

My ex left my ass back to Germany and thought I would chase her. I AM SO GLAD I STUCK TO MY GUNS AND SAID NO. Don't even think for a second that I didn't think about it. I was so close to giving in so many times... Thank you for all your advice.

Concentrate on yourself. Don't chase. Be honest with what you want and don't compromise.
I remember you posting on here a good while ago about your ex.. Weldone man I'm happy to hear you are doing great & enjoying some Russian Vag.

No woman is worth losing yourself over.. Remember girls are turning 18 every day!

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to your previous thread that you linked to and it’s rare to read about a guy who did everything right every step of the way. Well done, man.