Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife goes to Club/Bar

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
How novel. Another broad generalization.
Iqqi has discovered our secret. We are all raging homos and only post here to cover it up. How did she know we PM each other and hook up in hotel rooms. Damn dude you let the cat out of the bag.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
He doesn't need nor does he rely on your fvcked up, misdirected vindication.
Damn, that left a mark.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an interesting series of events.. I look forward to hearing the outcome of this whole situation.

It seems like most of the advice is to get the **** out of the relationship right now, all based on speculation.

Is it possible this woman is telling the truth??

[For the record I am skeptical of all woman]

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingwilliam said:
This is an interesting series of events.. I look forward to hearing the outcome of this whole situation.

It seems like most of the advice is to get the **** out of the relationship right now, all based on speculation.

Is it possible this woman is telling the truth??

[For the record I am skeptical of all woman]
We already know she lied. She admitted to it.

But that is inconsequential.

The issue here is that a woman won't do this kind of sh!t unless there is something SERIOUSLY wrong.

And for the record.....I think Latinoman gave the best advice in the whole thread- start documenting EVERYTHING and keep your eyes wide open. When and if you get to the point where there is conclusive proof that wifey is up to no good, then you will have ammunition to cover your ass in the event of a divorce.

THIS is a big part of what might keep me from ever getting married.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
So just because of a few boneheads the innocent ones have to get left out of the juicy details? haha
If I didn't spend too much time with this I might start a blog or something just cause i enjoy writing about it, but I don't need any more projects right now, lol.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
When and if you get to the point where there is conclusive proof that wifey is up to no good, then you will have ammunition to cover your ass in the event of a divorce.

THIS is a big part of what might keep me from ever getting married.
Actually, with no-fault divorces now - whether she was cheating or not has absolutely no bearing on the settlement anymore. (Why do you think wives are so brazen about cheating now? There's absolutely no penalty for it. "Worst"-case scenario is her hubby divorces her and she walks away with half his loot, alimony & CS! :crackup: Hell, that's probably what she's hoping for!)

However, I would still want to know just for MY own fair judgment and benefit.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow what a post! Is this the longer post in SoSuave history?

I could not read it all... surprised I missed seeing it develop.

In any case, I join the group who says that this behaviour by the wife is unacceptable...

No excuses for this woman. I am disappointed in some of the CPT-SAV-A HOES on this site.

But, I should have expected it.

Reminds me of my personal story.... but we don't need yet another example of the low level some people can stoop to.

Man can some people be LOW. Really LOW.

Dietzcoi

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Actually, with no-fault divorces now - whether she was cheating or not has absolutely no bearing on the settlement anymore. (Why do you think wives are so brazen about cheating now? There's absolutely no penalty for it. "Worst"-case scenario is her hubby divorces her and she walks away with half his loot, alimony & CS! :crackup: Hell, that's probably what she's hoping for!)

However, I would still want to know just for MY own fair judgment and benefit.
With all due respect, I disagree with this post. That's not what "no-fault" means.

In the past (before No-Fault was in effect)...people needed to have a "cause" for divorce, such as "abuse", "adultery", "abandonment", "insanity", etc. No-fault laws took away the need to find fault. No-fault law gives either party the freedom to sue for divorce with only the claim of “irreconcilable differences.” In a way, "no-fault" is making it easy for people to get divorced.

No-fault divorces are still subject to legal battles over property distribution, child custody, child support, and alimony.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Traveler said:
The road to being a Don Juan is tough while the road to an AFC is easy. Like you guys said, Josh is just another guy wanting to get into my wife's pants or who knows what.

The issue is not Josh but rather my wife lack of respect and myself since I can be my worse enemy.

Despite what my wife just pulled last Thursday, I still love my wife, and I am not ready to drop her.
However, from this point on I feel that I must take the time to re-evaluate myself and my goals. After two years of marriage with a modern woman there is a good chance that I have regained some AFC attributes that I have worked so long to get rid off.
I plan on re-reading the great articles on this site and I started listening in the car to David DeAngelo CDs.
The best thing to do to straighten this crap out is to do a 180. Do the opposite of what you usually do. If you're suffocating her, STOP! If you're controlling her, STOP! If you're too nice and letting her walk on you, STOP and do the opposite. If she gets angry, and you're pacifying her, STOP and do the opposite. IF you shrug off bad behavior, STOP and sit her as s down and tell her what you think. If you're always home, get a hobby and stay busy. If your never home, start spending some time at home. If you're spending too much time together, start spending some time apart. If you're not together enough, start doing some date nights.

Fear is a powerful motivator. If you do anything motivated by fear, it's the wrong thing to do. If it's something you're scared to do, then it may be the right thing to do.

She's thinking 2 things about you.

1. I know Traveler, and he's not much of mystery.
2. He'll never change (predictable).

Stop walking on eggshells. Don't let her do you wrong because if you do, then you're doing yourself wrong, and she won't respect that at all.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tick37 said:
She's thinking 2 things about you.

1. I know Traveler, and he's not much of mystery.
2. He'll never change (predictable).
Hmmmm....they are married. And knowing and trusting each other is part of the "married equation".

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Hmmmm....they are married. And knowing and trusting each other is part of the "married equation".
Well, if there isn't trust, he needs to reevaluate his relationship, but if he wants to turn his marriage around, the only thing he can do is change himself. That's all he can do.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
dietzcoi said:
Reminds me of my personal story.... but we don't need yet another example of the low level some people can stoop to.

Man can some people be LOW. Really LOW.
Yes you do. Our examples are what other brothers relate to.

Makes us tangible.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
To be honest, you can never really know somebody.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
With all due respect, I disagree with this post. That's not what "no-fault" means.

In the past (before No-Fault was in effect)...people needed to have a "cause" for divorce, such as "abuse", "adultery", "abandonment", "insanity", etc. No-fault laws took away the need to find fault. No-fault law gives either party the freedom to sue for divorce with only the claim of “irreconcilable differences.” In a way, "no-fault" is making it easy for people to get divorced.

No-fault divorces are still subject to legal battles over property distribution, child custody, child support, and alimony.
Well, the deck is heavily stacked in favor of women.

So if she cheated, it will have little impact on the child custody battle, or much else for that matter...
In America, men are forced to pay around 40% of their income to ex-wives, regardless of wrongdoing on the woman's parts (often called "no-fault" alimony). She could commit adultery and beat her husband or kids, and none of it will influence the court's decision.
Of course, if she (falsely or not) accuses him of
sexual or physical abuse (or simply express a fear of it) and instantly win a restraining order forcing him away from his home and children
Basically, it's "no fault" for the woman and "always fault" of the man by default...unless strongly proven otherwise.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tick37 said:
To be honest, you can never really know somebody.
Well...if you choose a wife...you better know who you are gambling 50% of your current wealth and for that matter FUTURE wealth (including retirement)...you better know who you are giving YOUR last name (and for that matter the last name of your ancesters)...and you better know who you are choosing to bring YOUR children to this World and raised them.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Well, the deck is heavily stacked in favor of women.

So if she cheated, it will have little impact on the child custody battle, or much else for that matter...Of course, if she (falsely or not) accuses him ofBasically, it's "no fault" for the woman and "always fault" of the man by default...unless strongly proven otherwise.

In an adultery case, it all changes. You can get a divorce instantly, and she won't be entitled to much of anything. I don't know much about the child custody case. She won't get alimony, and she can kiss community property goodbye.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Well...if you choose a wife...you better know who you are gambling 50% of your current wealth and for that matter FUTURE wealth (including retirement)...you better know who you are giving YOUR last name (and for that matter the last name of your ancesters)...and you better know who you are choosing to bring YOUR children to this World and raised them.
You're right! That's why we can't think with blind, loving minds or with our d1cks. We should think of it logically. Find out why she's actually with you.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tick37 said:
You're right! That's why we can't think with blind, loving minds or with our d1cks. We should think of it logically. Find out why she's actually with you.
Exactly...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everything has been said but:

GET A LAWYER..PLEASE GET A LAWYER.

ATLEAST HAVE ONE RIGHT THERE READY TO PULL THE TRIGGER WHEN YOU FIND OUT IN THE FUTURE SHE MESSING WITH YOU AGAIN.

YOUR KID CAN BE GONE IN A BLINK OF AN EYE.

IF SHE EVER DECIDED TO LEAVE..YOU COULD GO TO THE FREAKING GROCERY STORE AND SHE LEAVES WITH THE KID..YOU CANNOT GO GET YOUR CHILD..YOU WILL BE STUCK GOING THREW COURT.

DO NOT RISK THIS *

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
everything has been said but:

GET A LAWYER..PLEASE GET A LAWYER.

ATLEAST HAVE ONE RIGHT THERE READY TO PULL THE TRIGGER WHEN YOU FIND OUT IN THE FUTURE SHE MESSING WITH YOU AGAIN.

YOUR KID CAN BE GONE IN A BLINK OF AN EYE.

IF SHE EVER DECIDED TO LEAVE..YOU COULD GO TO THE FREAKING GROCERY STORE AND SHE LEAVES WITH THE KID..YOU CANNOT GO GET YOUR CHILD..YOU WILL BE STUCK GOING THREW COURT.

DO NOT RISK THIS *
My best friend is going through a divorce after 13 years, 2 kids, and a brand new house. 3 months out she started acting weird. He thought it was something that could be fixed with a marriage counselor. So, while he was waiting with the counselor for her to show up, she called and told him she couldn't talk to him in front of a counselor and that he needed to come home to talk face-to-face. So, he left, went home, and a cop served him his divorce papers. He had no idea it was coming.

Now she's saying that he beat her and all this garbage so that she can fvck him over. He's never laid a hand on her. He had to get a psychiatric evaluation and passed with flying colors. She had one and failed. Now his lawyer is very very happy for him because the psychiatrist said he would definitely cooperate.

So, get your head out of your a$$ and start getting your ducks in a row. Be proactive.