Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife gets pre NOPE. Burroughs T1ts and Co. you're gonna "love" this!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Rollo. Here's a good one for ya!

Read this today in the NY Post. Looks like marriage pre-nups are on their way to being destroyed. Dudes need to SERIOUSLY WISE up and not WIFE up these money seeking chicks.

Wife of millionaire LI real-estate mogul gets judge to rip up her prenup.

The beautiful wife of a millionaire Long Island real-estate mogul got a judge to rip up her prenup — a rare, precedent-setting decision that could influence countless marriages to wealthy people.

Elizabeth Petrakis, 39 — sometimes acting as her own lawyer — got a an appellate panel last month to toss the agreement she signed with Peter Petrakis, 41, four days before their lavish 1998 wedding.( Woman acts as her own lawyer at times. That's just fine. Hey women can't be wrong can they?)

The prenup stipulated that Peter, who parlayed a string of smoke shops into a $20 million commercial real-estate empire, would keep everything in his name if they split up.

But Elizabeth argued for seven years that Peter coerced her signature, threatening to call off the wedding even though her father had already paid $40,000 for the reception. (Hubby should have said I'll pay for the wedding reception and that's it.)

“He told me he would rip it up as soon as we had kids,” Elizabeth, who has since had twin sons and a daughter, told The Post at her Old Brookville mansion.

“But he never did. The reason this happened was I was an advocate for myself and I didn’t give up.’’

She called the document “a knife in my heart from Day One.’’

On February 20, a Brooklyn Appellate Court panel unanimously affirmed two Nassau County court decisions, saying Peter “fraudulently induced” Elizabeth to sign the prenup and found Peter’s “credibility to be suspect.” (How does one get "fraudulently induced" to sign a prenup if they aren't looking to marry for money?? His credibility is "suspect"?! LMFAO!)

The duo will now begin divorce proceedings.

The decision “is unprecedented, vacating a pre-nup on the basis of a verbal promise,” even though a clause in the contract says there were no verbal promises, said Elizabeth’s lawyer, Dennis D’Antonio.

“It resets the bar. It’s an entirely different landscape out there in regard to prenups. I’ve been inundated with calls. Spouses who are challenging pre-nups now have a leg to stand on,” D’Antonio said.

Now, Elizabeth says, her husband suddenly wants to end their divorce battle.

He declined to comment.

“His need to be successful was more important to him than the need for me to be his wife or the mother of his children,” she said. (So now being successful is good enough to add to the list for punishment. Even though no infidelity was mentioned.)

Elizabeth is now beginning a business called Divorce Prep Experts, which counsels people divorcing with prenups. (Sure. Setting up her own business telling other gold diggers how they TOO can loot HALF REGARDLESS of a prenup!)

Longtime divorce lawyer Raoul Felder, who has never overturned a prenup in his three-decade career and has no involvement in the Petrakis case, called the decision “really rare” and precedent setting.

Now this poor sap will not only have to possibly cough up half..But pay child support for two kids till they're 18 and most likely higher than normal as they're "accustomed" to living good.

Punish the "mean" men who're too successful for their own good. Fantastic!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...DubydBtLJ?utm_medium=rss&utm_content=Brooklyn

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They've finished raping the goose that lays golden eggs, now they're planning to cook it, eat it then piss on its bones.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its too bad society has reached this point. Just look at the list that our resident lawyer has posted. The law has nothing to do with right and wrong. It has everything to do with what a jury of sheeple(who lack critical thinking skills) want to believe and how a lawyer can steer the sheep.

If that gold digging kunt can claim she was coerced into signing a prenup, then why can't the dumbass who married her say he was coerced into marriage?

I've got a cousin that at first refused to get married to his girl unless she agreed to a prenup. She said no and refused to get married if she had to sign. After a few months he gave in a married her anyways.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Howiestern said:
Its too bad society has reached this point. Just look at the list that our resident lawyer has posted. The law has nothing to do with right and wrong. It has everything to do with what a jury of sheeple(who lack critical thinking skills) want to believe and how a lawyer can steer the sheep.

If that gold digging kunt can claim she was coerced into signing a prenup, then why can't the dumbass who married her say he was coerced into marriage?

I've got a cousin that at first refused to get married to his girl unless she agreed to a prenup. She said no and refused to get married if she had to sign. After a few months he gave in a married her anyways.
Silly me. I thought as soon as I became an adult when I signed something I was at that point old enough to understand what I was signing. I guess since this is a chick she can claim at 32 (when she signed) she was "tricked" into signing papers and her word trumps his regardless of her signing. Yea. She turned a "trick" alrighty.

Amazing how full grown "adults"/empowered women are "still" being "oppressed" and "tricked".

Eventually if enough prenups get thrown out dudes will wisen up and not bother marrying chicks.

Then again IF that happened you'd have all sorts of chicks suing rich dudes off the "thought" they had a relationship and promise to marry even if they never did, the chicks word would be the ONLY word heard and believed.

Amazing how "victims" are the same people who use all the "Abuse" they can think of to throw against their "oppressors and tormentors".

I don't even need to post here to speak with other dudes who've never heard of SS etc. yet STILL are aware of what's going on these days and society is going to sh1t.

Speak out about the crap that's been going on more and more? You're told it's not happening by "victims" while they smile widely behind closed doors loving it.

You really have to choose extremely wisely these days.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Now this poor sap will not only have to possibly cough up half..But pay child support for two kids till they're 18 and most likely higher than normal as they're "accustomed" to living good.
I'm afraid it's even worse.....in New York, you're on the hook for child support until the kids are 21.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is nothing new, but it's all the more disgusting. People (usually women) ask me why I'm not married and I simply reply with 'for a man it's 100% liability, 0% benefit - name one thing I get in a marriage that I can't get in a relationship outside of it'. 99% of the time the conversation stops there.

Is it a wonder that women are SOOOO happy on their wedding day? It's not cause they love that dude hahahah, it's cause they know they just got a free ride. I'd be thrilled too, it's like winning the lottery and opting for equal distributions.

In my mind, there's a 3 step way to avoid this and still be happy:

1) Learn game. Most of this happens to guys who are clueless. We live in a time where logic and rationale are no longer considered. Legal battles are not just. The only way to win is to wage psychological warfare. Play the game on their turf.

2) Don't get married. No point in further explaining this. While it's POSSIBLE to have a 'good one', the odds are greatly stacked against you. IMO the risk isn't worth what little reward there is (is there a reward?). You can still have a great relationship and raise children outside of marriage (so far at least).

3) Learn how to protect your assets and never let anyone know how much you really have. Get a lawyer, make an LLC, umbrella/other insurance types, make a trust, if you have family you trust 'give' it to them ... basically get it out of your name but to a point where you can still control it.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Law vs. equity. They're different yet very related. The best pre-nup is not getting married in the first place...