Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife found out Im RP aware.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to like, share, comment or subscribe because the RP is spreading like wildfire.

RyanSez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to like, share, comment or subscribe because the RP is spreading like wildfire.
For sure. I know for a fact she researching the RP, due to her usage of terms like "alpha" and symp. It's equal parts humorous and irritating, kinda like watching a monkey fcking a football.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never know what happens behind closed doors. I worked with him on a very high pressure project for a year. He was a very polite and mild mannered Englishman who I never saw crack out. He likes to live out in the country where it is quieter and his hobbies are listening to cricket on the radio while he does his gardening. He keeps his house spotless Lee clean as a single guy. My gut instinct is no he wasn't. Is only blind spot I've seen is he likes to catch girls in the city and then expect them to be happy in the country.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am always skeptical when I hear red pill and wife. Isn't Donovan secretly married?