Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife found out Im RP aware.

RyanSez

Don Juan
Reaction score
This basically comes down to her knowing that I want to attend the CME next year. She is now trying to subtly shame me after she started "researching " the RP and ran into Mr. Johnsons hit pieces about Donovan on Youtube. I'm planning on having her actually look at the other presenters like Popp, Bulldog Mindset, etc. if she keeps this up, as those are the guys I want to see.
Any advice?

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you "RP aware" or are you redpilled?

This makes all the difference.

If you are "RP aware", you can beg for mercy and stay in your bluepilled existence. Promise her that you wont do it again.

If you are redpilled, you have to pull it through now.

I'm planning on having her actually look at the other presenters like Popp, Bulldog Mindset, etc. if she keeps this up, as those are the guys I want to see.
Any advice?
Dont..... no justifying, no explaining, no excuses, no sharing your feelings about this and that! This would automatically put you into defense. You´d give up your new mystery-factor, she would lose respect for you and in the end she will have you by the balls.

The more you talk about RP to her, the more will it undermine your efforts and play into her hands.

You have done nothing wrong or illegal, dont behave like she caught you with something!

RyanSez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you "RP aware" or are you redpilled?

This makes all the difference.

If you are "RP aware", you can beg for mercy and stay in your bluepilled existence. Promise her that you wont do it again.

If you are redpilled, you have to pull it through now.

Dont..... no justifying, no explaining, no excuses, no sharing your feelings about this and that! This would automatically put you into defense. You´d give up your new mystery-factor, she would lose respect for you and in the end she will have you by the balls.

The more you talk about RP to her, the more will it undermine your efforts and play into her hands.

You have done nothing wrong or illegal, dont behave like she caught you with something!
I'm red pilled. Thanks for the backup!

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilariously, she should be overjoyed, cause that means the sex will be good again. On the opposite end, this may mean you will get hotter women. Either way is making her emotions go up and down, which means her hamster is turning.

RyanSez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had her blow up at me at lunch, accusing me of believing in "used car salesmen", "misogynists", etc. basically painting anyone in the sphere with that brush. She watches a few YouTube videos and reads some blog posts and Popp and Bruno are now card-carrying women haters, according to her. And she confirmed that she thought I was trying to improve my physical looks to get with other women, because "men only do that for one reason", according to her. And I'm not going to the CME, because Donovan "treats his woman like a dog and our money isn't going to support him." This is a ****show, but come hell.or high water, I'm going.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, she's doing exactly what I and others on this board are expecting her to do. She's doing a standard **** test on you. She dreads you leaving her, which means she's insecure. I've ran into girls so far who bring up rp stuff, and I act ignorant. Girls want to think what you're doing is fake, but I just let her know I don't have time for that kind of thing. Love and war is a battle of information. She may see you going to these events, but you should be saying you are going to network and learn business tips. You shouldn't be even mentioning you are going to learn that stuff. Make her resolve in her mind why you are going. If she has ammo, she has you. If she has none, she has herself.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All scholars are useless? where do you think science comes from? Every university in the world has joint ventures with industry.

Anyway back on topic. Your wife has had a double shock because you are growing into a new area that she doesn't approve of and it goes against all the rules that society and her tell her should be in play.

I d give her more reassurance because insecurity is at the heart of it. And tell her it's just about understanding woman better because men and women are different and you're doing it all for her so you can have a better relationship.

And then tease her back. Hey babe you watch way more of that stuff that I do you can teach me.

Why wouldn't do is get into any logical debates or discussions with her because she will see discussions as debates women aren't wired that way they re all about being together and groupthink

Last edited:

RyanSez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she finally joined the gym today, so I guess that's a win. She'd been complaining for years about being fat and not feeling good about it.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And have a look on my back posts on LTRs. There's a lot you can do to nourish your relationship without growing a pvssy ass.

Some of the old pua routines like making up stories together about people in the bar we're based on building the bubble. You do that more so in a marriage. That means you become far more than a commodity wallet and d1ck. Search on bubble here some of the old timers knew. Sure some things will have changed but Human nature still is so I would guess 10% at max

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are not new feelings, she is just using this issue to channel her true feelings through... Sounds like you guys have some major communication issues... Also

I'm red pilled. Thanks for the backup!
This brings me to a bit of an impasse, how can you say your Red Pilled but your wife wasn't aware, you are either the player of the century for letting this broad spin herself into a marriage with you or you are not being authentic and are playing a part.

If you are playing a part, your marriage is over in my opinion, your wife married into blue pill not red.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she finally joined the gym today, so I guess that's a win. She'd been complaining for years about being fat and not feeling good about it.
This is interesting, so for years she was reluctant, so why start now? If your happiness was the reason, she would of done this before, so I don't think you can as easily chalk this into a win for you, I think this is stage 1 of her exit plan of I had to guess.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay true to your principles and she'll eventually give up the hissy fit.

She's googling these people and finding all the garbage media hit pieces from the SJW outlets. Tell her to watch the actual content instead of getting information from biased third party sources.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be aware, as the bro´s above stated..... this might be the first step in her exit-strategy.
Dont call her out on this though, as she would see it as insecurity on your part.

How old is she? Do you have kids with her?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This basically comes down to her knowing that I want to attend the CME next year. She is now trying to subtly shame me after she started "researching " the RP and ran into Mr. Johnsons hit pieces about Donovan on Youtube. I'm planning on having her actually look at the other presenters like Popp, Bulldog Mindset, etc. if she keeps this up, as those are the guys I want to see.
Any advice?
Ignore her. Don't explain. Don't try to talk it out. Just ignore her, and tell her this is only some entertaining BS that she doesn't need to worry about.

RyanSez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be aware, as the bro´s above stated..... this might be the first step in her exit-strategy.
Dont call her out on this though, as she would see it as insecurity on your part.

How old is she? Do you have kids with her?
She's 48 and we have a child together.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful. My mates Mrs told a judge he was violent. Cops kicked him out of his own house one night no warning. And they froze their joint account. No evidence is required. She was after the apartment in town which she got. Once they ve decided to move on normally 6 months before they pull the pin women will be cold calculating and vicious. Look around here on the old posts. You ll see the same story 000s of times.

If all your money is in a joint account you are extremely vulnerable. It's a move that can cripple you because you can't pay your lawyer. And then they use that psychological vulnerability to arse rape you in the settlement.

BTW everything you need to avoid is right here

Last edited:

RyanSez

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's for the good advice. She's been nice recently after her blow up, but is now in her insecurities with regards to me wanting to buy an inexpensive laptop for investing and crypto. Her laptop suddenly became "ours" to use and is accusing me of wanting my own in order to "hide things". It just never ends...

• Haha
Reactions: BMX