Wife cut her hair

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if the man has clearly expressed he likes long hair, natural or close to natural colour and the woman just cuts her hair and dyes it red, that's practically like a swift kick in the balls and insulting him to his face. :rolleyes:
I get the concept, but yeah I don't think I'd compare it to a kick in the balls lol.
Honestly, I get it, but I just don't see it as disrespectful. People, even women, have the right to try a new style if they want to. Even though I agree with everything about long hair being hotter.

Here's an example of a shorter hair style I like. It needs a certain type of girl to pull it off though. I also notice short hair tends to look better on women with darker hair.
1714800824261.jpeg

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah!

Now I’ve looked at it, it’s about halfway to her nipple, it’s not as big as a job as I thought first time. She said the hairdresser took more off than she expected.

Probs overreacted a bit but still, the amount of shyt I’ve given her will make her think twice!
Its easy to overreact, especially when we know how things work. Long hair is nice, shorter looks better on some... older women. For me its not a deal breaker unless its together with several other issues at the same time.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone saying "it's not like a kick in the balls" either likes boys or isn't capable of empathy.

The woman you have committed yourself to, just did something to negatively impact her looks despite your preferences.
It will take years to grow back.

It's not that different from a wife choosing to gain 30lbs. Like, yeah, it's not horrible, but why the fvck did you choose to be objectively less attractive for me?

My heart goes out to you OP. I'd be fvcking livid.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone saying "it's not like a kick in the balls" either likes boys or isn't capable of empathy.

The woman you have committed yourself to, just did something to negatively impact her looks despite your preferences.

It's not that different from a wife choosing to gain 30lbs. Like, yeah, it's not horrible, but why the fvck did you choose to be objectively less attractive for me?

mate she only lost like 2-3 inches. Just between chin and tit.

still long enough, will take 3/4 months to come back.

if she had gone pixie I would have seriously considered moving out

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fkin hate it. I like long hair. It’s now shoulder length and it totally ruins her look.

she said it’s because the ends are damaged and she has skin issues on her neck.

Plenty women seem to be able to manage long hair without having to cut it.

pretty devastated. I don’t think women understand how important hair is to a woman’s look and that the vast majority of us like long, uncomplicated hair.

she is always colouring it, and messing around with it when if she just let it grow out naturally it would look 10x better.

I genuinely think I lost a ton of attraction to her.

I also can’t believe it is actually necessary to cut hair for its overall health. I know a bunch of women who just maintain the same look year in year out.
Two alternatives:

1. She said it was cause the ends were damaged, but still you came here whining and complaining.

2. She doesn't care to look for you anymore or have your opinion, but still you came here whining and complaining.

Do you do other things than Work > Family > Internet? Do you have male friends? Do you have sny hobbies that include other people and away from your wife?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't help but think about the shoe being on the other foot. No one is going to tell me how I can wear my facial hair, for example. I have my own things to do, I have no interest in micromanaging anyone else's choices.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two alternatives:

1. She said it was cause the ends were damaged, but still you came here whining and complaining.

2. She doesn't care to look for you anymore or have your opinion, but still you came here whining and complaining.

Do you do other things than Work > Family > Internet? Do you have male friends? Do you have sny hobbies that include other people and away from your wife?
masturbation and paying twitch streamer girls half of my income :)

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
masturbation and paying twitch streamer girls half of my income :)
Well man, I recommend you to make friends, get out of the house and have hobbies where other people are involve. That way you don't have to worry for trivial things

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mate she only lost like 2-3 inches. Just between chin and tit.

still long enough, will take 3/4 months to come back.

if she had gone pixie I would have seriously considered moving out
I thought you'd meant it was much longer than that, literally like mid-back cut to shoulder length.
2-3 inches isn't too bad, but still.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you'd meant it was much longer than that, literally like mid-back cut to shoulder length.
2-3 inches isn't too bad, but still.
mid back to not quite shoulder length. Still bull**** but not as bad as it could have been

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well man, I recommend you to make friends, get out of the house and have hobbies where other people are involve. That way you don't have to worry for trivial things
masturbating gets me out of the house and paying twitch girls to give me approval IS a hobby

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Early in my marriage my wife got a bob from bra strap length without telling me. I rode her so hard about it telling her that long hair on a woman is one of the sexiest things ever and that what she’d done was a complete and total turn off for me. For 20 years thereafter she wore it long. One thing I certainly liked about her was her beautiful long hair.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the concept, but yeah I don't think I'd compare it to a kick in the balls lol.
Honestly, I get it, but I just don't see it as disrespectful. People, even women, have the right to try a new style if they want to. Even though I agree with everything about long hair being hotter.

Here's an example of a shorter hair style I like. It needs a certain type of girl to pull it off though. I also notice short hair tends to look better on women with darker hair.
View attachment 12558
In the 50s when women were supposedly under the patriarchy, they wore their hair short.

I agree that longer hair is sexier. But this is way down the list of things I have time to care about. If a guy is so turned off by his woman's hair he can dump her, not sure what the big deal is.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Anyone saying it's like a kick in the balls doesn't know what a kick in the balls is. And they say women are dramatic.

Bro if her hair disgusts you so much then walk away.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think splitting up for anyone in this predicament is necessarily right. I’ve read a few threads online of men whose wives have come back with a pixie. Had that happened I’d have just said look, I can’t have sechs with someone who looks like a boy. While you have the hair like that sechs is not gonna happen.

No one in the relationship can dictate what the other presents themselves as but by the same logic one person can’t expect someone to have sechs against their will.

sometimes my wife will tell me to trim my beard a bit before we do it, and about 3 years ago I got really fat and I noticed my wife was getting less than enthusiastic about sechs. She told be honestly I was getting too big, I said fair enough, you have a point and swiftly lost 2 stone and all was good. She never vetoed sechs entirely but I thought it was a reasonable position for any gal to not want some guy bucket on top of her, so I lost 2 stone quick time. It also helped that being obese gives one the sechs drive of a geriatric puritan.

One thing is entirely clear here almost universally we men like long flowing locks. Not that it’s likely but any girl who stumbles upon this thread be warned, don’t be seduced by “getting a new look”. The long, straight or wavy look is all time classic and can’t be bettered.

Another thing I told my wife yesterday was to stop getting it coloured. She has Asian hair which to me is beautiful. Thick, black, shiny and healthy looking but she is always putting highlights in it which dries her hair out and makes it brittle.

Natural hair with a kind of oily shine to me is the best look, highlights can look nice but provided it doesn’t mess with the hair and make it dry and brittle. She said I’m too old fashioned and prescriptive. I reminded her she’s moaned before I don’t take an interest in her beauty etc so here I am. I’ll pay for whatever she needs to get her hair back to looking natty and lustrous.

We have settled on an agreement. She wants me to use retinol on my eyes as crows feet are beginning to show. I’ve agreed to this provided she goes to a long natural look. Negotiation complete.

with the help of money and muscle, I’m seriously on a training tip so once I’ve smashed 6 months of that and gotten leaner/a bit thicker in the muscle, am gonna leverage that to get her to do some squats :) my wife will do any treatment, any restrictive diet, she will spend thousands on surgery but will avoid walking for a bus or any form of exercise.

The amount of silly treatments she sees online and wants to do and I just say “eat well and do some exercise is 10 x better”

Last edited: