Wierd question about female mistakes

duttylove

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is some what of a situation im in, i know this is an AFC thought but im a little confused about it.

there is a girl i did have feelings for and was going out with her for some time (this was long ago), i believe she cheated on me so ended it even though i have no proof mainly because of the stuff i learned on this site. after we broke up she has been trying to get me back, she told me a bunch of bull**** like i would never disrespect you and sleep with some one else while i want you back etc etc u know the story. I never believed it. then eventually she admited to me that she slept with some one shorly after we broke up (her ex) which is what i suspected the breakup was because of any way, so she could sleep with this guy guilt free. she told me that she regreted it but slept with him again shorty afterwards. i know i know, if she regreted it why did she do it again.

so wheres what i know

she disrecpected me and lied about things to try and get me back, im sure she slept with her ex or any other guy for that matter while we were going out. her stories are so full of holes you could drive a truck through them. i know this girl is a hor and expect nothing more.

but lately she has been telling me she hasnt slept with any one else (except the ex that time), she really wants me back and wouldnt do anythign to kill her chances with me etc etc again you know the story

Truely i beleve this girl to be bullsh1thing me, i do not actually care its what i expect. but the main question is, can a girl actually change, she wants me to believe she made a huge mistake and wants me back. now im begining to question my self about this. i did have feelings maybe still do for this girl, but i have no problem getting with other girls and ignoring her but what if im making the mistake now? i just need a little advice here if any one has anything to share.

I believe from the stuff this site has taught me that, she is a liar, a hor and will never change, so i should go get other girls there are plently of them out there, but i have NO proof and and have a bit of self doubt at the minute weather im doing the rite thing or not. a comment from PRL would really help in this situation rite now. (ps so u know, i have no intention of getting back with this girl this is just a situation im confused about and do not want to make a mistake about in the future, i cant really field test this sutuation so need a bit of advice)

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Very rarely are you going to get absolute proof of something. She had sex with her ex when you were broken up; that should tell you something about her right there. Sounds exactly like what you said, she broke up with you, to have guilt free sex with him.

As I've stated previously, you're probably not going to get absolute proof she did something, but trust your gut feeling, it's probably right

She's a fvcking HOR, and you should stop all communication with her.

Qualtran

Don Juan
Reaction score
She dumped you and got back together with her ex, that didnt work, and now she is crawling back to your door.

Do not ever get into a relationship with this girl again; she has proven that she is unworthy. If you just want some sex, you can go for that, but make sure to never get emotionally involved with this girl again.

Maybe she "changed" but in a world full of other girls waiting for you to talk to them, why waste your time on one that already blew it? The only mistake you could make would be to get back together with her!

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about this.

Have you ever tried to change something about your behavior in the past that was rooted right to the core of you personality? It's really hard. In fact it's extremely hard. Especially things like negative belief systems and "automoaic responses" to certain social situations that are ingrained into you from childhood. Took me over a year to get one particularly bad idea about life out of my head and turn it into something useful. That was over a year of working on it every day and really wanting to change it and I'm not a weak willed person. I quit smoking cold turkey 6 months ago for example.

And you think this girl just changed her manipulative ****ty behavior overnight?

pressure0354

Don Juan
Reaction score
You may not have total evidence, but your gut seems to have made the right decision. She slept with him twice afterward? Forget that man. Your better than her. Of course you may still secretly want to forgive her, but you gotta hold your ground. Don't blame her for cheating on you nescessarily, but say it was more about trust. Good luck kid.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but lately she has been telling me she hasnt slept with any one else (except the ex that time) she really wants me back

She's telling the truth. She's horny and desperate because she hasn't got any in a while.
Why do you think she's coming back to you? There's no one else RIGHT NOW. What happened to the Ex. Btw?

and wouldnt do anythign to kill her chances with me etc etc again you know the story
This is a lie. As soon as she finds someone better than you, she'll ditch you. She'll do the same thing as last time.

She's a wh0re... the question is:
Do you want sex that bad, to put away your ego and have sex with her even though she outright disrespected you?

That's up to you.

I wouldn't even talk to her. She's proven she is a wh0re and unless you just want a booty call she's useless to you.

"People don't change. Or if they do, they quickly change back."

This is from the simpsons, if i remeber correctly. It's so true.

Wh0res only change to get what they want from you, and then once they get what they want, they go back to what they were doing.

There's so many other girls, don't waste your time.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by duttylove
Truely i beleve this girl to be bullsh1thing me, i do not actually care its what i expect. but the main question is, can a girl actually change, she wants me to believe she made a huge mistake and wants me back. now im begining to question my self about this. i did have feelings maybe still do for this girl, but i have no problem getting with other girls and ignoring her but what if im making the mistake now? i just need a little advice here if any one has anything to share.

I believe from the stuff this site has taught me that, she is a liar, a hor and will never change, so i should go get other girls there are plently of them out there, but i have NO proof and and have a bit of self doubt at the minute weather im doing the rite thing or not. a comment from PRL would really help in this situation rite now. (ps so u know, i have no intention of getting back with this girl this is just a situation im confused about and do not want to make a mistake about in the future, i cant really field test this sutuation so need a bit of advice)
If you believe her to be a liar, a bullshytter and a hor, then you shouldn't need any proof. Additionally, you mentioned you have no intention of getting back with her, which is hard to believe for a person who thinks about her this much.

I know you want to believe her in that she made a huge mistake and she won't do it again if you take her back. But your reasonable side is telling you not to let this girl back in. My own personal advice would be to forget about this girl. Do not desire her any more. The reason why I say this is because you expect too much from her. Which will usually lead you to a place where you would not want to go.

duttylove

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the input guys, i might have worded it a little wrong, the main intention of the post was to get oppinions if girls could actually change dispite what we know. just something i felt i needed to know as it is pretty much untestable without taking up a year or two of my time.

as for her ex, they do not communicate any more as far as im aware. im unsure as to weather he said NO to her so she came back to me because hes a fool and would take her back in a heart beat or maybe i underestimate him. i never see him with any other girls though so it baffles me why he would turn down sex on tap from a hor.

I will never get back with this girl do not worry guys, im out there with other girls while but i do use this particular hor for sex and nothing more from time to time. there is no emotion involved for me but i believe there is for her or that she lying to get sex either way i get what i want so it makes little difference to me.