bogman2121
Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2003
- Messages
- 159
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 41
Tonight I was conversing with some of my new lady friends that are in college and they started ragging on me because I haven't even thought about who I was going to take to prom(in april or may, I'm bot sure.) They insisted that I have to find myself a date THIS WEEK because it will make it so much easier on my date. I understand that asking now would certainly make it easier for the girl but it seems so far away and if something would happen in the next three months before the dance it would be wierd to say the least plus it seems rather desperate. I'm still thinking that a month before hand is plenty of time and it gives me a better chance of finding someone worthy of me. I just wanted to post this to see your reactions. Later.