Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wierd kiss close last night

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright i went out with this chick I've known for like 11 years, but we've only really been aquantinces, she made it pretty clear she liked me before last night, so I take her to see the grudge, and she spends the entire movie cuddled in my lap (some great kino), and i would give her the occassional kiss on the shoulder, cheek. So after the movie I take her home and we talk for like 45min outside her house in my car, then she gives me the breath mint, so I took that as strong enough of a hint she wanted a kiss, then she innocently asked me if I would "hypothetically" be able to spend the night at a dorm (she lives in one like 20 min away but was visiting for the weekend). So yeah, and before she gets out I look in her eyes and go for the kiss. I was kinda expecting her to move in too, but she stayed still, but i pushed on.

After like five lips-parted pecks (her lips were movin too) i back up a bit and she's like "happy thanksgiving" and goes in to her house. It might be nothing, but she seemed a like she would be a little more into it based off her prior actions, my vibe was just that she wasn't too excited about it. and don't worry, she's been with guys before. anyways, anyone have that kind of experience?

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
everybody has their weird moments dont worry about it..

just kiss her .. its supposed to be fun... over analyzing ruins the whole thing...

my theory on french kissing girls..
if you dont do it the first night > you shoulda done it when u said goodbye, but if u didnt.. then OK... whatever

if you dont do it the 2nd night > your fukked.. the girl is gonna be insulted and think u like her as a friend...

and if ur talking about dorms , u must be in college.. post in the duan juan forum....

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pecks aren't bad. If she had no interest in you, she wouldn't have kissed you at all. Save the french kiss for the next date.

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha funny you should mention that. On the next date (saturday), we were havin a great time, I made her laugh the whole time after the movie, we were fightin a little over this mp3 player i got (some good kino), but then when she left, i asked, well don't i get a kiss? and she said i already got one on thursday! so I told her jokingly "fine" and she acted all shocked, even tho it didn't make a difference. so i dunno. This makes it even stranger. Has good time, small kiss, has good time again, no kiss. Bah!

Hanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell dude, you TAKE the kiss the first time and you wimp out the second time. Grow some balls, if she wants you to kiss her then you are fine, if she doesn't then you should move on anyway. Don't be an afc.

Also, seriously; there are some kiss tests if you hesitate. David D has a fairly kosher method.