“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Wierd feeling about x..........

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
I went out with a girl for about 2 years on and off. We were TOTALLY in love at the time, both of us, but we had our problems and broke up. I still kept in contact with her regularly for about 3 months after the breakup. Then over the next few months we slowly started talking less and less. Only a quick email about once a week.

So yesterday she rings me, we spoke for about an hour, and it was sooooo WIERD, it was like we didnt have much to say to eachother, and pretty much ALL the feelings had just totally gone, both from me, and from her it felt like. Just thought I would post this cause it felt so damn strange, have you guys or girls ever experienced this?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
cloons,

Man, I think youre smart enough to realize whats happening here. It's all really just a natural product of not being in eachothers lives as much as you once were. In many ways, I know it may suck..I mean, you were with this person for a good amt. of time and really got to know them and now...well.. things are different. Embrace it. You guys broke up for I'm sure a good reason and now time will move forward for you with or (most probably) without her. Be prepared for many instances exactly like this one in your future.
 

Supaman

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Phoenix, AZ
I experienced the exact opposite, I haven't talked to my ex in 6 months and the other day I was walking through the gym and saw her. I almost started hyperventilating. She is the one that brought me to this site, but the ironic part is she was overly obsessed with me the 3-4 years that we dated. I calmly walked by (childish, yes I know) and she disappeared within minutes...so either she was hyperventilating as well and had to leave or she really didn't want to see me that bad. The weird thing is I have slept with 12 girls since we broke up and I still think about her on a daily basis. and now she works out at my gym....man that sucks
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Originally posted by CLOONEY
it was sooooo WIERD, it was like we didnt have much to say to eachother, and pretty much ALL the feelings had just totally gone, both from me, and from her it felt like. Just thought I would post this cause it felt so damn strange, have you guys or girls ever experienced this?
Yeah, I think most of us have. For me it's usually accompanied by the thought "God, what the hell was I thinking?!?". It's good to hear that we won't be getting any "Hey guys, should I get back with the ex?" questions from you.
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Hmm....

I'm at month 3 with my Ex. She want's to be friends and calls me every monday at 8:15am at work. Sometimes a couple of times on the week-ends.

I finally told her you want to be friends? Friends are people who have common interests, who enjoy hanging out together, doing things, etc. We have none of that, so why do you keep calling me? She had no answer. We aren't enemies, but we aren't friends.

I don't expect any more calls. NEXT !!!!

Supaman- I have an ex who works out at my gym. We were together 9 months. I see her about 3 times a week at the gym. We have not spoken in over a year! She doesn't acknowledge my presence, so I play her game. What's funny is all my friends at the gym know this and think she's wacked and won't touch her! What a flake!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
jbbrain, yeah I realised this, just felt wierd, and as most of the guys on these boards experience the opposite OBVOIUSLY, with so many "how to get the x back" threads, I wanted to see if anyone experienced what I had.

Supaman, yes this is why I posted this thread as I explained above.

Cremasta, u certinly wont be getting any of those questions from me.

Reto, good call, dont need the x calling you a couple of times a week, makes it harder to move on.

I also spoke to a friend about this, and he experienced the same thing with his x, it is just like the person you once knew the BEST out of everyone you know, u had the same sense of humor, could talk and laugh with for hours and hours and hours has just changed, and so have you. Like all the Chemistry has just vanished and now you two hardly know eachother again. A very wierd experience.
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
Hey Clooney,

I could relate. When I broke up with my ex 1 year ago, the calls just got less and less, then eventually nothing.

We used to talk on the fone for hours, the last time I spoke to her, I didnt even know what to say.

I had mixed feelings about that. In one instance I really missed what we had. But then I remember her dissing me, rejecting me and it was like talking on the fone with someone you love, hate, care for, mistrust, have anger, etc

its also like that with friends and family I have had fights with. Then when we make up, its awkward, then eventually we pick up where we left off.

Its like that when 1 or the other person in a relationship doesnt nurture it, eventually it just withers away and dies like an unwatered plant.

but I totally get you about how you expect things to be the same , and are kinda shocked when it doesnt even resemble what once was.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by ManOMan

its also like that with friends and family I have had fights with. Then when we make up, its awkward, then eventually we pick up where we left off.

Its like that when 1 or the other person in a relationship doesnt nurture it, eventually it just withers away and dies like an unwatered plant.

but I totally get you about how you expect things to be the same , and are kinda shocked when it doesnt even resemble what once was.
Yeah this part is REAL true. And your situation resembles mine. Although I cut off contact for quiet a long time at first. It was a mutual breakup in the end. But yeah, this part u wrote is EXACTLY what I have been thinking!!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Clooney,

How old are you? As you get older, your ex means less to you, especially if you don't see her for ten years:)
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Clooney,

How old are you? As you get older, your ex means less to you, especially if you don't see her for ten years:)
Yeah I know. This was not the point of my post. I mean I love her, she was a HUGE part of my life, and I only wish the best for her. But it is just things have TOTALLY changed both emotionally and in the way we interact. It has nothing to do with how much she means to me, just that it is strange that a girl u once knew SO WELL now seems like a complete stranger. Nothing in common, no chemistry and a totally different sense of humor!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Sorry PRL, didnt answer the question of age, I am 21.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
I have experienced the same as you clooney, a 1 year old LTR, and now after 4 years i see her like once every 3 months, and its a bit odd.. That girl used to be someone i would be with for doing about everything, talk about everything, etc.. And now when i see her, we dont want to be in eachother arms no more, we dont have much to talk about, etc..

Yea, its an odd feeling.. Its like you feel nothing for her, but cause you know you once felt, you imagine if it could happen again.. But then again you just imagine, cause you know it wouldnt happen.
 
Top