"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

why

MarkHammond

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
this girl she is not all that cute but her body is crazy so I see her outside and she asks me bout my girlfriend she says "where is jessica at" I say upstairs and then she says "oh you know where jessica at huh?


so im like why the hell she asking bout my girl is she trying to get some dikk?

have yall ever had this happen where a girl u know starts a convo by asking bout ur girl?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
2,294
Reaction score
1
Location
Land of the Free
Originally posted by MarkHammond
this girl she is not all that cute but her body is crazy so I see her outside and she asks me bout my girlfriend she says "where is jessica at" I say upstairs and then she says "oh you know where jessica at huh?


so im like why the hell she asking bout my girl, is she trying to get some dikk?

have yall ever had this happen where a girl u know starts a convo by asking bout ur girl?
Why do you have a girl in the first place, DOG? Girlfriends are reserved for High School students and higher, not 5th graders hooo type lyk dis.

Next time, ask her "Why do you want to know?"
If she gives a B.S. answer, say "Oh, is that it?"

NOT "Iz dat iiiiit?"

Get the picture? I hope so.

Legible writing DOES get you far!
 

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2002
Messages
776
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Oh man, who cares... This is an internet forum for TEENAGERS. Don't come in expecting perfect language and grammar. I know there are some posts that are just horrible, but c'mon, this one was relatively alright. Stop nitpicking.

And Mark.. You are WAAAAAY overanalyzing things, I think.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Okay, I didnt really understand the post but yeah, OVER-ANALYSING.

ummm...

so im like why the hell she asking bout my girl is she trying to get some dikk?
Does ur girl have a ****? :confused:

Seriously, WOW some girl asked you where your girlfriend is... she must want you BAD. :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top