Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why you should stop complaining about how you look

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
We have to work out as hard as possible every day for life. Every little bit helps. Each pixel higher you move on the upward slope, you obtain the ability to date hotter women (or the same women later in life).

Thepointlessthought

Reaction score
\O/ said:
Sean Stephenson..If he can do it, so can we. What an amazing and inspiring guy.

http://www.strengthforsuccess.com/sean-stephenson-the-three-foot-giant/
that's right.

and never give up

here's a pharagraph for everyone who feels bad about the **** they cannot achieve
-
You don’t set out to build that wall, instantly.

You set out to build it over time by putting in the hours every single day of every activity of every task that is going to help you accomplish it.

Too many people think that being successful is unrealistic.

Successful people don’t believe that. They believe something different is going to happen when they act on that belief.

It only takes hard work every single day. That’s all it is. There’s no magical complex formula. It’s a simple solution and simple path.

You put in the hours and time every single day and it adds up to be something extraordinary.

Greatness is not some esoteric quality that only a few of us have. A lot of people in this world search endlessly for some magical formula of why some people are successful and why others are not.

But it really just boils down to this concept of productivity. Nothing worth having in this world comes easy. Nothing great ever comes without sacrifice regardless of your talent.

There’s a big misunderstanding between talent and skill. Do everything in your power o be legendary.

If there is no risk, there is no reward.

Those who are fearless… Those who are willing to put it ALL on the line and risk everything they have for a cause, those are the ones who are rewarded with success.

Success is not achieved overnight. It is a long process that you achieve in due time by putting in the hours day after day to all lead up to this grandiose accomplishment that you envisioned.

Nothing magical gets produced overnight. It is the cumulative results of mundane tasks leading up to this great accomplishment that you can eventually live up to.

But those mundane tasks are a lot easier to do if you follow through on what you ABSOLUTELY love doing. Those mundane tasks will add up to something special if you believe in it enough…

And there are 3 secrets of success that will push you to get everything you want in life and more…

1. Risk – Having the guts to go after what YOU want in life and taking that initial risk of falling flat on your face. If you never take that risk at all you can never achieve the possibility of maximizing your potential…

2. Passion – Be enthusiastic and passionate about YOUR idea every single morning that you wake up.

3. Resistance – Never giving up on what you’re doing no matter brick walls there are or what obstacles are in your way.
Never take no for an answer! Never listening to anyone who tells you no. Telling yourself that “I’m going to succeed. I’m different that everyone else. This is ME who is doing this. I have the work ethic, thew drive, and the capability to be the best…”

The people who are the best at their particular craft all took the risk for something they were passionate about. Successful people in this world all risked whatever they had to do something that they believed in.

When that opportunity comes your way, will you?