Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why you should stay *No Contact* (my story)

Lucky666Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin & @EyeOnThePrize

I'm pretty sure you both know that you are arguing on a different settlement for the same idea - which is counteroffering.

@EyeBRollin - you are opting for changing the date of the booty call. 'Postponing' it by day or two.

@EyeOnThePrize - you, in the other hand, would of invite girl to come to your place the same day.

The thing that your sweet tactics have in common is that you don't agree for a hook-up or whatever immediately, but instead - you are offering a 'booty call' on your own terms by simply turning the table & setting up your own schedule. Girls wants to meet, she initiates but the final call is yours, at the end of the day. If the chick reacts positively to your statement it means that she's in. No matter what the statements is, assuming that you and girl are both interested in a meeting.

I find your ways to be effective and reasonable - both of them. What's important when making a decision? Circumstances and that's a variable.

I believe you guys would do what the other is standing for in a different situations. Flexibility is a key. It's cool to have your own beaten way, but it's even cooler to spin your ways just like you are spinning your plates. As long as they are working for you. There is no universal solution.

Don't flex. Be flexible.

Cheers.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you guys handle her reaching back out to you after a period of no contact?
I don't plan on seeing her when I get back.
Don't even answer. She decided she wanted to move on, so she's part of the past now. Why would i entertain the past if i didn't want anything from her anymore? To be polite? To give her the ego boost of knowing i still want her by giving her my time?

No.

However if you answer. Be a little bit too busy for her and don't give her anything. Don't ask any questions and only engage in something substantial, like "i fuxed up, we need to talk". Not small talk or 'breadcrumbs' like this which never lead anywhere but agony and male hamstering. The situation is not like before and she's the reason for that. Never give girls the girlfriend experience when the relationship is broken. Actions have consequences and the modern day woman needs to be taught that.

You probably just calmed her anxious state where she asked herself things like: "does he hate me now?", "i wonder what he does" and boosted her ego by conversing with her, but that's fine. Now you know better and can spend your energy on someone more worthy.

Gentleman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't even answer. She decided she wanted to move on, so she's part of the past now. Why would i entertain the past if i didn't want anything from her anymore? To be polite? To give her the ego boost of knowing i still want her by giving her my time?

You probably just calmed her anxious state where she asked herself things like: "does he hate me now?", "i wonder what he does" and boosted her ego by conversing with her, but that's fine. Now you know better and can spend your energy on someone more worthy.
Great breakdown of what just happened. I hate that I calmed her anxious state trying to be polite (or more accurately I was trying not to seem bothered /upset about the situation). But you are right who cares about her, next time I will ignore.