"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

why you should not say "you're so beautiful"?

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
It actually irritates me that I censor myself, based in part on stuff I read on the Manosphere (because I don't want to make myself look like these dopey AFC schmucks who say such things). Because if I really DGAF, if I really didn't care what anyone else thought, why should I stop myself from saying something that I actually think? If I actually said what I thought, wouldn't I actually be coming across as more congruent? I suspect that I would.
Exactly!

I don't mean this as a criticism, but I can't help but notice it, based on some of the conversation here lately. You're doing the same thing as the guy you're complaining about - the guy who gives the "beautiful" compliment. In the sense that you are using compliments that "have never failed for me". You're saying you're giving these compliments because they "work" for you, you're expecting something in return. The only difference might be the creativity.
Not really. I don't expect anything from it, it's not something I think about when I say it. It's just an observation of myself, this is automatic behavior in me, I say what I feel like saying. If I felt like saying a woman is beautiful then I'd say it without censoring myself, but I don't happen to say it often. The reason I compliment the other things probably has to do with me being more intrigued by those aspects.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top