Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why you NEED snapchat

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I know a lot of dudes on here are completely against social media, and for the most part I am too; with one exception: snapchat

So I took 2-3 months without pursuing pvssy whatsoever. A self-imposed dry spell. So I posted a relatively good picture to my story. 2 girls from my past responded, one with "Hot" and the other with "OMG you look so old!"

The first girl I had come over for a booty call. She was a middle school girlfriend. Simple bang, she was over for an hour and a half and gone after.
The second I just got home from being with. Easy lay.

I got in contact with a girl I had a crush on in second grade, and we were boyfriend / girlfriend then, if you could call it that. Super high quality, attractive, has her sh!t together and told me she had zero plans this weekend. Made her entire schedule open for me and quadruple texts me. Sends goodnight texts.

These opportunities would have never come if I didn't post that picture. It's so easy to get girls snaps, and it is much more casual than numbers. You get to show social proof, your body, and they get to see you and not forget who you are. I personally go for snaps over numbers now. Get yourself signed up and work on your physique, go out and show yourself having fun with friends and girls. Hell sometimes I just mess around with videoing strangers asking them questions when I'm out by myself. These always get great responses from women cause it shows you've got balls to ask anybody anything.

Use it and see what happens

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You still gotta be consistent and keep posting pics of random crap that makes them look at you highly. You do have a point though.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could see it, but you also have to have the following already. I may get back on there once I finally get the bod I want, maybe in 2-3 months.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
idk maybe i was doing it wrong...but snapchat never got me laid unfortunately. i could see how it could tho. im not for the online attention whoring so unless i had something funny/epic to share i wouldnt snap a story or anything. the problem with any social media is these females are getting hit up allll day and you need to put in effort on your phone to get them. im just old school i prefer meeting girls and working game IRL

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm one of the "completely against social media" guys. Could someone explain snapchat to me like I'm 5? I literally know nothing about it. Thanks.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you post high status things (like your physique if it is good) it will not make you more attractive. You become one of the other guys if you snap all the time, just like texting. It can be dangerous and I had to tone it down to get a girl interested again recently. Let them wonder about you like Corey Wayne likes to say.

I like to snap different crap to people I dont have any interest in and be more old school to women. I like to make them sms me so that I stand out as everyone use messenger or snap these days.

Snapchat is a good way to cause jealousy though and I wanted to try that by posing with hot girl and see if the less attractive girl would react but it didnt come that far. It can be a powerful tool like that :)