Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why you get dumped out of no where.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is simple. You got too comfortable in the relationship. You thought you had it made and everything is great. But, because, you "think" everything is okay and are caught up in the lust or love. You were too blind to notice what you did wrong. Or what her actions were showing you.

You did things that annoyed her or p!ssed her off. You kept doing those things not realizing it. While, doing that she is adding up those reasons in her head until one day she decides she had enough. Boom she is out the door.

Maybe, you went have having hobbies and friends to seeing her more. AKA NOT HAVING A LIFE OUT SIDE OF HER. For, you guys not seeing my picture.... So, she got tired of you and wanted someone who was more of a challenge. Someone who was busy in their LIFE.

(maybe some of the people disagreeing with my other post will find this out!)

You may have got a little insecure or jealous.

You went from Don Juan to AFC-Nice Guy.

Remember, this is a lifestlye! You have to maintain your status. Or you fall off. You always gotta be improving yourself.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why you get dumped out of no where."

Answer: You never heard of Leykis 101 and were never taught that you should avoid being trapped in relationships or marriage entirely and instead just knock it out with as many willing chicks as you find.

Hit it and quit it basically and live your life focused on getting as much tail as you can while spending the least amount of money possible ie no more than $40 dollars on a date and even better if its no money at all.

Also get as much money as you can for yourself through hard work while keeping yourself in peak physical condition.

Have a tight knit group of friends you can chill with and be fulfilled with that life.

No reason at all to follow the societal relationship and or marriage goal state to win at life.

Women love you the best only when they are chasing you anyway so why would you ever want the chase to end?

Don't get into a relationship.

Period.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TopPlayerette said:
Why you get dumped out of nowhere- it's not about you, she probably met another guy.
She, may have met another guy. But, most of the time it is about you. How you act, how you make her feel, how you treat her, what you do and who you are.

I am not saying change your ways. But, things you do can help keep her or loose her.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:

Answer: You never heard of Leykis 101 and were never taught that you should avoid being trapped in relationships or marriage entirely and instead just knock it out with as many willing chicks as you find.

Hit it and quit it basically and live your life focused on getting as much tail as you can while spending the least amount of money possible ie no more than $40 dollars on a date and even better if its no money at all.

Also get as much money as you can for yourself through hard work while keeping yourself in peak physical condition.

Have a tight knit group of friends you can chill with and be fulfilled with that life.

No reason at all to follow the societal relationship and or marriage goal state to win at life.

Women love you the best only when they are chasing you anyway so why would you ever want the chase to end?

Period.
Yeah, relationships are usually useless. I've been in a few good ones and bad ones. Now, I am single again. I get to focus on myself and my life. While, dating who ever I want.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with your post to an extent. Sometimes, the girl just realizes that she really didn't want a serious relationship or was not ready for one and departs. If a girl has strong interest in you, she will ignore the small things that you have done wrong. Guys do the same thing, so why shouldn't they? I think your point is well taken, but I do get little put off by this whole "It's always the guy's fault" mentality."

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
I agree with your post to an extent. Sometimes, the girl just realizes that she really didn't want a serious relationship or was not ready for one and departs. If a girl has strong interest in you, she will ignore the small things that you have done wrong. Guys do the same thing, so why shouldn't they?
Here is a post I found that may help explain this...

joekerr31 said:
the only reason women are able to walk away so cold heartedly is two fold...

1) they see themselves as a victim and actually blame you for whatever has destroyed the relationship (they aren't honest enough with themselves to say 'sorry, frank is a doctor and ill have a better life with him so im dumping you')

2) they spend months mentally archiving every single little thing you do that could in any way be considered rude, insensitive, mean, etc. they build this list up so that they can at some point say to themselves 'this is crazy, why am i with someone that treats me like this.' (they do this to support the first point i made above).

women are cruel when they leave because they have spent months creating a delusional image of you in their mind, making you out to be an insensitive jerk who has actually taken advantage of them and has wasted THEIR time (months, years, whatever).

its pure delusion, but they believe it. the REALITY is they dump their man because someone that they think is better has shown interest in them. but to admit to themselves that they approach the world with this 'gold digging' mentality is unlady-like, so they will actually convince themselves and honestly believe that they are leaving because of you.

as for a man's capacity to cope with a woman leaving and how they do so... all i can tell you is that there are much worse things in life than a woman leaving. a family member or friend dying is much more painful than having p*ssy walk out the door.

but the worse mistake a man can make is to place his happiness in the hands of a woman. to NEED her. or even to NEED to be her protector. guys often underestimate how powerful it is when someone needs you. it gives your life a 'purpose' that often is otherwise missing.

women experience the same thing when it comes to their kids. take a child away from a mother and she falls apart. in some senses, i think taking a child from its mother is similar to taking a woman from a man - both exhibit the effects on the protector and the impacts of having that which is protected removed.

this is why women are able to move on from a man more easily than the man - because she was not protecting him. its actually harder for the protector to let that which he was protecting simply walk away. its as though that which defined his greatest worth (ie. being a protector) is now gone - and he is left wondering what value he has.

to understand the female mentality, think of working for an employer. you may give years of yoru life to that employer, but when a better job comes along you move on. its not necessarily easy, but its not devestating. because you feel no obligation to protect the company - you just accept its time to move on.

women see men in this way. but men don't see women this way. men become accustom to the role of protector - feel as though finally they have value, that they are the KING protecting his queen. but when the queen leaves he goes back to being a peasant and it hurts.

im a strong proponent of the zen philosophy. you cannot control the world around you. you are not any one thing. you may act as a protector, but it is not WHO you are. you may act as a bf, husband, father, but you are not solely any of these things.

at all times, you are merely a human being, making his way through this experience called life.

make the best of it. do not worry of the worst, becuase even if it comes you will survive it. do not wish for the best, for it will come in its own time. simply do your best to be the best person you can be at all times.

if you do this then even if you must walk this earth alone, you will do so in contentment.

and know as well, that male or female, anyone who does not live by this philosophy will suffer. so while a woman man branch swing, check back with her in five years and you will see she is just as miserable, if not more so, than the day she left you.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
Women dump men for the same reason men dump women. THEY ARE NO LONGER ATTRACTED ENOUGH TO YOU TO KEEP YOU AROUND. PERIOD>

Attraction is a feeling for women; a feeling of being out of control, of having to reach for and chase a man; having to try all their tricks to get a slice of your busy schedule to achieve validation which they never quite seem to get.

A woman who is attracted to a man will cross barbed wire and mine fields to be with you, to have sex with you every chance she gets. She will act silly, happy, flirty, and have a twinkle in her eye w/ a constant smile.

A woman who is not attracted will be nagging, *****in', no sex and start wearing sweats. And being around a women who is no longer attracted to you is one of the most vile humans to spend time with.

The OP is exactly right: Be busy with your own life and make her compete for a slice of your attention. As long as she is doing this SHE HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO FEEL MASSIVE ATTRACTION. And the moment you start making her your life she will start resenting you.
:cheer:

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
The answer is simple. You got too comfortable in the relationship. You thought you had it made and everything is great. But, because, you "think" everything is okay and are caught up in the lust or love. You were too blind to notice what you did wrong. Or what her actions were showing you.

You did things that annoyed her or p!ssed her off. You kept doing those things not realizing it. While, doing that she is adding up those reasons in her head until one day she decides she had enough. Boom she is out the door.

Maybe, you went have having hobbies and friends to seeing her more. AKA NOT HAVING A LIFE OUT SIDE OF HER. For, you guys not seeing my picture.... So, she got tired of you and wanted someone who was more of a challenge. Someone who was busy in their LIFE.

(maybe some of the people disagreeing with my other post will find this out!)

You may have got a little insecure or jealous.

You went from Don Juan to AFC-Nice Guy.

Remember, this is a lifestlye! You have to maintain your status. Or you fall off. You always gotta be improving yourself.
this thread = $$, one of the better threads around here

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat the women you like just like the women you don't like that can't get enough of you. Give to them like a slow leak. Take your time on everything, and her interest will intensify. Give just as much to the hotties that are interested in you as you do with the fatties that want you. Do not kiss butt, and do not buy her. Just be yourself, and let her chase you. The more she has to chase, the more she'll helplessly fall in love with you.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That Joekerr post is pure GOLD in explaining the logistics of a breakup.
There is a real danger in believing yourself to be only a "provider," just as much as there's a danger believing in "the one."

This doesn't mean avoid relationships or marriage. Certainly, in your 20's you should do your best to stay single, because it's easy to lose sight of your goals when you have another person to consider. However, having a relationship/family can bring a lot of joy into your life and give you a new perspective on life.

Don't view getting dumped as a loss. View it as a test of your convictions and inner strength as a man. Life is all about experiencing all sorts of challenges and emotions, some good, some bad, and there's no sense running from them. It's a awful thought for most of us, but all of us are going to severely tested by facing death in some form--and that is a hell of a lot worse that getting dumped. Realize that if we're LUCKY enough to reach the normal adult life expectancy, we are all going to have to deal with becoming orphaned. The only way to truly prepare for such a devastating loss is to allow yourself to be vulnerable to get hurt once in awhile. Then, learn to deal with it and get back on your feet. This is what makes you a man--it's not about avoiding pain, it's about not letting pain control you.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
We must watch women very carefully and gage their IL.. The best thing you can do is dump a woman when she is at her peak level of attraction to you... right when you would normally get comfortable is when you say.. "I need space, I like you but i just dont think its working" now watch her beg and squirm andall you have to do is give her just enough to keep hope alive... This may seem mean but its the only way...

And believe me if you dont do it first she will...

Last edited:

Arizona iced tea

Don Juan
Reaction score
holy crap, this happened to me yesterday. we were having a good time as usual then out of the blue she just got all pissed and told me how annoying i am and how we probably arent right for each other...

DJCT

Don Juan
Reaction score
People rarely get dumped "out of nowhere". They get dumped and were too wrapped up in themselves to see it coming so it seems abrupt to them. There are almost always signs in advance when one party's IL drops and they start to pull away.

PlayToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:

Period.

BEST. POST. EVER.

Sorry to over react here to this great post, but even though I am rather young inexperienced, I seem to have the most fun when in this mindset described by Kontroller, and every time I get to into a girl, it only seems to go downhill and depressing from then on after getting oneitis.

But the most fun time spans and stories in my life are when I am chilling and partying with my friends on a very frequent basis(kind of like guys/friends only nights) with club nights and dates with girls mixed in whenever possible. In fact not only are they the most fun to me, but the few of my friends who pull off this lifestyle and score consistently with women, are by far the happiest people I know, much happier it seems than my friends who actually have girlfriends, even if those girlfriends are great.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
Treat the women you like just like the women you don't like that can't get enough of you. Give to them like a slow leak. Take your time on everything, and her interest will intensify. Give just as much to the hotties that are interested in you as you do with the fatties that want you. Do not kiss butt, and do not buy her. Just be yourself, and let her chase you. The more she has to chase, the more she'll helplessly fall in love with you.
YUP.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow reps to the first three Posters. Great thread!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of this thread is making sure you are always...

1. Keeping your Don Juan status. - You might start slipping back into your AFC mindset. Ex: calling too much, seeing her too much, getting too attached, doing too much for her and ect..

and

2. Watching your girlfriends actions.. - You don't watch her actions. You won't notice the signs that she may be cheating, lieing, not interested in you anymore or whatever.