Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why you don't get laid - you care too much

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether your being needy or purposefully aloof - there is no game like no game. In my expereice when I do not really care if I get a specific girl or not, the odds of things working are much higher. Being overly concerned with pleasing a girl, but also being overly concerned with whether some girl "respects" you and views you highly is how you fuuckk things up. You need to have a lot of honest options and before you know it you will have more girls than you know what to do with. Honest abundance is the best game.

Stop giving a shiitt whether your freindzoned or whether you fuuck a girl or not. The only way to honestly not give a shiit is to have options.

Last edited:

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be indifferent while also not pursuing or having any active options.

It helps to have an actual abundance of women, but the mentality is more important. Know your potential to attract women and your internalized healthy self worth and you stop caring about how they perceive and judge you.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether your being needy or purposefully aloof - there is no game like no game. In my expereice when I do not really care if I get a specific girl or not, the odds of things working are much higher. Being overly concerned with pleasing a girl, but also being overly concerned with whether some girl "respects" you and views you highly is how you fuuckk things up. You need to have a lot of honest options and before you know it you will have more girls than you know what to do with. Honest abundance is the best game.

Stop giving a shiitt whether your freindzoned or whether you fuuck a girl or not. The only way to honestly not give a shiit is to have options.
There is some truth value to this.

The more dollars you have, the less you care about loosing a couple of dollars.

The less dollars you have, the more you care about loosing a couple of dollars.

That is what separates the scarcity mindset from the abundance mindset.