Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why you don’t argue with a woman

R

Ranger

Since I’ve integrated in the red pill I am seeing things more and more. Including past experiences. I don’t really have anyone I want to talk to about this part of my life so you guys are it.

Some years ago I went to this refinery project. My spot was right next to a woman in an out office designing new systems.

She obviously after a couple of days talking, was attracted to me. I egged it on. Oh boy. I can decipher it now and why you don’t give into an argument with a woman.

This woman, somehow, some way directed the interactions to sex. How she even likes anal and on and on.

So the next day she comes in with a brochure on this sex pillow where it can hike that a$$ up for anal. Even I was turned on. She could tell of course and was going for it.

So she comes in the next day cussing her husband. Yada, yada, yada. Of course it was a go for the a$$ signal for me. Her husband was actually probably wondering WTF?
An argument out of nowhere probably hit him in the face.

After I thought it over I decided that I didn’t want her. Cute but that a$$ was a little too big for my tastes. Once she figured it out, suddenly she came in talking about her beloved husband the next day. How much she loved him. Etc. etc.

So what happened. I guess that’s the part to decipher. So after thinking about it I did figure it out.

No matter what she says she’s upset about, there’s always an ulterior motive for starting a fight. Competition anxiety and trying to get you to quit working out etc.

but here’s one you might not have thought about.

When she knows she wants to fuk someone else, she’s already made up her mind. It’s done. The switch goes to on. Now she has to rationalize it. Her husband was probably a great guy but she needs a justification to fuk someone else. So she hammers him down in an argument and he fights back. Now she has his fighting words to give her justification to offer that a$$ up to me.

Then when I slowly eased off and shut it down, she was now back in love with her husband. All is better now.

My take away. A woman doesn’t start an argument for nothing. She knows exactly what she’s doing. Once she decides to fuk someone, it’s a done deal. Nothing is going to stop her. An argument is just a supposed “feminine mystique” crazy woman phenomenon. Wrong. She’s an expert and you’re just the cuck.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She started the argument with hubby in a premeditated fashion to get fuel for the fire and justify herself. How devlish.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I often get it at work with female stakeholders

Basically they want whatever they want and they are completely focused on it in that minute and if you don't agree with them you are the enemy to be destroyed.

It's really tough but I think the answer is never to let them get a rise out of you. I mean let's imagine the scene at home. Hubby is knackered at the end of the week and says let's have a quiet one this weekend babe.
Wifey says you always say that... we never go out anymore.

The usual male mistake is to start logically rebutting her argument.

We went out last weekend blah blah.

Bad move hubby has now activated the hamster Terminator.

Other options

1. Deflect
You're probably right babe let's organise something for next weekend. Hey and I forgot to say your sister called...

It sounds like you've just given in but in reality by next weekend she'll be in a completely different mood.

2. Withdraw attention
Hubby Shrugged his shoulders with a smirk says c'mon on and wanders off to do some chores or tells her he's going to the gym.

3. Agree and amplify
You're right babe in fact I've been thinking we should never go out again. I think we should build a bunker in the backyard and get into prepping. Maybe you could make us some survival cookies this weekend.

The main point is with all those options you didn't oppose.

Then maybe hubby would be the one busting a nut in her ass.

This is of course tactical. If he doesn't have the usual strategy in place of keeping his value high and giving her tingles nothing will save them

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And guys a subtle difference. When we say premeditated it would have been triggered by an emotion. She sees hubby eating Pringles on the couch. Gets a flashback to some Chad she f***** 10 years ago. Hypergamy soup in her head bubbles up anger. Now she starts ragging on hubbys ass.

R

Ranger

So whats our counter measure?
I’ve thought about this one quite a bit. They can rationalize anything.
The decision I made is not to give it to them. I think that just looking at them with knowing, wise acknowledgment. Look them right in the eye. No emotion. Just let them know that you know it’s a smoke screen.
Words will just infuriate or turned against you. Ive said something to a woman before and five minutes later she says....”I know what you said!!!! You said blah, blah,blah”
And it has been COMPLETELY rearranged to be damming and used against you. She has her justification. A complete reinterpretation manufactured by her mind. And she believes it utterly and completely.
There are men right here, right now that have e perienced this. Their woman minds are fantastic. Utter marvel at its genius.
You have no countermeasure. It’s unassailable and if you try to reemphasize what you said, you will go over the edge and feel yourself going temporarily insane.
I believe it’s things like this that drive men insane enough to blow a gasket and go off on her.
SHE IS ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN what you said was what her own mind”s reorganization and manufacture has given out.

She is a stimulus response machine. She must have input from you to operate and obfuscate. Where as we are the impetus. Without our participation, her stimulus response mechanism goes inward and trashes her. She may even start screaming because she needs you to stimulate the machine.

R

Ranger

Here is an example of why you don’t say anything or participate in any way.

“Why are just just looking at me!!!???”
“I’m listening to you.” You reply.
“You might be listening but you aren’t HEARING!!!”
“Yes I am am.” You say
“Fuk you. You never hear me. You just don’t get it and you never will. Men are so stupid!”
And she now has her justification.
You don’t hear her.

This is her a little while later....
Thinking:
“Mmmm I’m going to start sucking this new dik right here. That bastard never listens or hears me.
God this is good dik. I wonder what he thinks now that I have this new dik in my mouth.
Oh fuk. Yummy dik.”

If she walks away. Don’t follow. In fact don’t react. If you spin and leave. You’ve just validated her new completely made up assessment.
Let her come back if she’s going to. She needs to know that you do not cave. You just past the worst test known to man.
That makes it about 50/50 that she’s going to follow through with the new dik. Zero odds if you speak.
Once she makes up her mind, only she can change it.
Hope that doesn’t hit too hard for some of you. I understand. This is a brutal game. Very heartbreaking and savage. Only a tough man can get through it. Get tough but still enjoy the beauty a woman brings.

rber

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve thought about this one quite a bit. They can rationalize anything.
The decision I made is not to give it to them. I think that just looking at them with knowing, wise acknowledgment. Look them right in the eye. No emotion. Just let them know that you know it’s a smoke screen.
Words will just infuriate or turned against you. Ive said something to a woman before and five minutes later she says....”I know what you said!!!! You said blah, blah,blah”
And it has been COMPLETELY rearranged to be damming and used against you. She has her justification. A complete reinterpretation manufactured by her mind. And she believes it utterly and completely.
There are men right here, right now that have e perienced this. Their woman minds are fantastic. Utter marvel at its genius.
You have no countermeasure. It’s unassailable and if you try to reemphasize what you said, you will go over the edge and feel yourself going temporarily insane.
I believe it’s things like this that drive men insane enough to blow a gasket and go off on her.
SHE IS ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN what you said was what her own mind”s reorganization and manufacture has given out.

She is a stimulus response machine. She must have input from you to operate and obfuscate. Where as we are the impetus. Without our participation, her stimulus response mechanism goes inward and trashes her. She may even start screaming because she needs you to stimulate the machine.
Not that genius in my experience, they just firmly stick to twisted reasoning. It used to drive me crazy how I kept "losing" arguments in which I was completely right, until I started to understand what's going on. Women usually use more rhetoric than logic, so they can make it seem as if they are winning even when they have literally zero points that make any actual sense.

I don't remember the exact wording, but a great comedian said something along these lines:

"Men can never win an argument with a woman, because we have the strange need to make sense. A woman isn't going to let a small thing such as sense to get in her way."

A nice counter attack would be to call her out on it. If that fails simply give her a taste of her own medicine - stop trying to make sense. Stick to rhetoric - say with utter confidence things that make absolutely no sense, when she calls you out on it stick to it, don't go back to logic it's a trap. You'll win that argument, or at the very least - you'll both lose. Of course it needs to be done within the context of the conversation don't just spout random stuff.

Last edited:
R

Ranger

Not that genius in my experience, they just firmly stick to twisted reasoning. It used to drive me crazy how I kept "losing" arguments in which I was completely right, until I started to understand what's going on. Women usually use more rhetoric than logic, so they can make it seem as if they are winning even when they have literally zero points that make any actual sense.

I don't remember the exact wording, but a great comedian said something along these lines:

"Men can never win an argument with a woman, because we have the strange need to make sense. A woman isn't going to let a small thing such as sense to get in her way."

A nice counter attack would be to call her out on it. If that fails simply give her a taste of her own medicine - stop trying to make sense. Stick to rhetoric - say with utter confidence things that make absolutely no sense, when she calls you out on it stick to it, don't go back to logic it's a trap. You'll win that argument, or at the very least - you'll both lose. Of course it needs to be done within the context of the conversation don't just spout random stuff.
You mean I can’t start spouting prose like edger Allen poe?
You do have some validity in what you are saying rber. Another tool if I want to have fun with her. But in all honesty, the sex would be tapering off by then and she would be gone.
I guess a part of me doesn’t want to even acknowledge her validity. As Spaz would say. Dismissal. Dismissal in body language. Basically her point is invalid. I want her to know that I’m not a man to trifle with. I’ll dump her like a railroad, hobo slut.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,
Arguing with a Woman is like trying to remove an SAE nut with a Metric spanner,on some sizes ir works but generally not...Still even then,"Change a Girls mind against her will,she's of the same opinion still"...As Uber observes "Deflect".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is an example of why you don’t say anything or participate in any way.

“Why are just just looking at me!!!???”
“I’m listening to you.” You reply.
“You might be listening but you aren’t HEARING!!!”
“Yes I am am.” You say
“Fuk you. You never hear me. You just don’t get it and you never will. Men are so stupid!”
And she now has her justification.
You don’t hear her.

This is her a little while later....
Thinking:
“Mmmm I’m going to start sucking this new dik right here. That bastard never listens or hears me.
God this is good dik. I wonder what he thinks now that I have this new dik in my mouth.
Oh fuk. Yummy dik.”

If she walks away. Don’t follow. In fact don’t react. If you spin and leave. You’ve just validated her new completely made up assessment.
Let her come back if she’s going to. She needs to know that you do not cave. You just past the worst test known to man.
That makes it about 50/50 that she’s going to follow through with the new dik. Zero odds if you speak.
Once she makes up her mind, only she can change it.
Hope that doesn’t hit too hard for some of you. I understand. This is a brutal game. Very heartbreaking and savage. Only a tough man can get through it. Get tough but still enjoy the beauty a woman brings.
Focus o
Hi All,
Arguing with a Woman is like trying to remove an SAE nut with a Metric spanner,on some sizes ir works but generally not...Still even then,"Change a Girls mind against her will,she's of the same opinion still"...As Uber observes "Deflect".
Let her come to her own conclusions without forcing it. Its best if she thinks its her idea.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good discussion here. I know I’m late to the thread...but if you are in a relationship the arguments your woman starts are mostly sh*t tests to gauge your commitment to her at that particular point in time.

If you step back a little you can often see how your recent actions/words led up to the argument.

Your women is feeling insecure about an aspect of your relationship and she starts an argument to see how you will react. Often this is subconscious on their part. It’s hardwired thanks to biology.

Basically show a high level of commitment during the argument, and she goes from red alert to condition green. You are never beta by confirming your commitment to the relationship. And playing alpha games in this situation are likely to backfire. Focus on the commitment and the situation always diffuses itself.

Fail these arguments that are testing your commitment level a few times and then yes, absolutely the arguments will become the greenlight for infidelity adventures on her part. The trick is to never let her get to that point.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women communicate on another plane than we do. This is why some of them will say they "like to be called out on their bullsh!t". You can tap into their plane and understand the way they communicate if you're red pilled and experienced enough, and not disconnected from it in complacency thinking you no longer need to play the game.

And guys a subtle difference. When we say premeditated it would have been triggered by an emotion. She sees hubby eating Pringles on the couch. Gets a flashback to some Chad she f***** 10 years ago. Hypergamy soup in her head bubbles up anger. Now she starts ragging on hubbys ass.
lmao... sounds like you've got a wealth of experience with this ubercat.

Last edited: