Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why would a girl do this?

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the psychology behind a girl that had feelings for you in the past going out of there way to ignore you? Not the 'i don't care anymore' style of ignoring, but like FULL ON making a conscious effort to ignore you.

ie - saying hi to your friend who you're talking with (but not you)even tho she isn't normally friendly with him.

ie - talking to everyone BUT you in a group conversation.

that kinda stuff....

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you reject her or did she give you plenty of signs that she was interested and you didn't make a move? If yes then she is probably trying to make you jealous or doesn't want you to think that she still likes you.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be direct and firm with a girl who intenionlly igores you especially if you have some history and know how she works. Girls like to play games, so sometimes you have to be firm with them.

If you're not all that into her anymore then it shouldn't matter if she ignores you or not. Though if you're still interested in being friends with her you definately have to make that point clear.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There must be more to the story ...

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
move on.........

Hey,

She don't give a sh1t about you....

So,

You need to move on.

Next....................

cave dweller

Reaction score
I had a girl do this for no reason, I confronted her about it and she claimed she wasn't purposely annoying me. She stopped ignoring me for a while and then started doing it again.

I decided she was a psycho.

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
Did you reject her or did she give you plenty of signs that she was interested and you didn't make a move?
yes to the 2nd one.....

Originally posted by Tkman
There must be more to the story ...
of course....but I'm trying to pick out the most relevant points :)

Originally posted by cave dweller
Hey,

She don't give a sh1t about you....

So,

You need to move on.

Next....................

cave dweller
Dunno if she cares about me or not anymore, but I'm not particularly concerned either way. She's been playin games for bout the last 2 months, so I decided to break off all contact w/ her a couple weeks ago.

If you're not all that into her anymore then it shouldn't matter if she ignores you or not.
true...I care to SOME degree otherwise I wouldn't be posting this on the forum. I guess the degree I care is very little, I'm more curious than anything...I can't stand uncertainty :)

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is why didn't you make a move when you had a chance?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she's playing the aloof game, in which she is interested in you and trying to get you pissed.

or maybe she isn't interested in you at all anymore and trying to get you back for last time.

we cant conclude anything unless you give more info.

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
My question is why didn't you make a move when you had a chance?
Because I was even more of an AFC than I am now and didn't realize her signals, in addition to a couple other reasons. I did eventually make a 'move' but it was very weak and way too late.

Originally posted by ScrewIt
sounds like she's playing the aloof game, in which she is interested in you and trying to get you pissed.

we cant conclude anything unless you give more info.
Well she has had a boyfriend for the last few months, so it's not really do or die for me whether she does in fact like me or not....it's more towards curiousity/interests sake. Yea it's a nice ego boost if she does still have feelings for me...but other than that it doesn't do anything at all. She might be playing aloof...who knows right?

or maybe she isn't interested in you at all anymore and trying to get you back for last time.
If this is indeed a trick to 'get me back for the last time' I have no idea why she would do that if she wasn't interested or had some alterior motive.

She has tried a similar ploy before, now that you mention it. When things just weren't working between us (she was giving me the cold shoulder...) I just stopped talking to her and ignored her. Then after a week or so of this she starts being friendly and talking to me all of a sudden. So I figured maybe she actually wants to work things out at the very least....then she pulls the same sh!t. So that's when I just said I'm just gonna break off all contact with her...I really don't have time for this bs anymore and I told myself I wasn't gonna let her reel me in again.

When she walked by the table and went out of her way to say hi to my friend I couldn't help but laugh because it seemed so contrived the way she is acting.

Last edited:

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EGO BOOST

Love your style. Yeah, given that extra info, she is getting you back. She is still carrying a candle somewhere for you.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giuseppe Notte
You didn't make your move and now she's trying to play you.

If you are alone and she can't make a fuss, grab her and tounge her down. She needs to feel that you are a "Man" and baaaam her attraction will reappear.

Only if you want her, of course.

word up cuzz....^^im a do that when I get back with this freak I used to mess with...it anit gonna be long before she be back on my nut sack cuzz....word up....

holla...

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giuseppe Notte
You didn't make your move and now she's trying to play you.

If you are alone and she can't make a fuss, grab her and tounge her down. She needs to feel that you are a "Man" and baaaam her attraction will reappear.

Only if you want her, of course.
Ya you're right she is prolly tryin to play me...

I would love to just push her up against the wall and tongue her down to put her back in her place...but I don't really see that happening. I'm not that kinda guy, I don't have the guts to do that sorta thing especially since she has a boyfriend (not to mention we haven't been alone together for a long time). I feel that even if I did pull some sort of storybook move it would all be a moot point as she has a boyfriend and I don't want to get in the way of that.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blue17
Ya you're right she is prolly tryin to play me...

I would love to just push her up against the wall and tongue her down to put her back in her place...but I don't really see that happening. I'm not that kinda guy, I don't have the guts to do that sorta thing especially since she has a boyfriend (not to mention we haven't been alone together for a long time). I feel that even if I did pull some sort of storybook move it would all be a moot point as she has a boyfriend and I don't want to get in the way of that.
Not to mention that I seem to remember some sort of thing that says you can't do that. I believe it was sometimes referred to as "Sexual Harrasment" or something like that........

(Although it is funny that sexual harrasment cases only apply if the person isn't attractive. For instance, some hot girl at work keeps pinching my ass and rubbing my stomach, I would just smile and be happy. But if she was 250 lbs and hairy, I'd let her to know to stop or I'll sue)

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i usually stay away from girls that plays these kinda ignoring you games because sometime they just want revenge for you not responding to thier first interest that they showed you. so even if she tries to play nice after some time she would do it and then when you aske her out she would ingore yo ass. it happens. its kinda satisfying for them like they must have the last laugh after thier ego was shattered . some of them take the issue of a guy not approaching them after all those signals as rejection.

de silva

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's clearly her 'paying you back' for going for her.

Similar thing happened to me (years ago). Chick liked me, and everyone would tell me she liked me "heaps", but I "wasn't sure". Lmao. That lasted a month or two, then the "active ignoring" began.

Spoke to her a couple of years after that. She said she was "devastated" that I didn't go for her. Chicks handle rejection a lot worse than guys, I think (believe it or not).

Aru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow man, you are evidently thinking about this girl WAAY to hard.
This is the second time over the course of 2 weeks that you have posted this (just with less info this time). Decide right now (use your gut) whether you want this girl or not. (We already know the answer is yes.) If its truly 'no' then I can't understand why this would keep coming up. If it is 'yes', then realize you have to move on because this girl has a boyfriend now. I suppose you could go the route of trying to steal her away from her boyfriend, but that situation always leaves a bad taste in my mouth (and if she would leave him for you, whats to stop her from leaving you for someone else.) Just be friendly with her, and find and date other girls.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blue17
What's the psychology behind a girl that had feelings for you in the past going out of there way to ignore you? Not the 'i don't care anymore' style of ignoring, but like FULL ON making a conscious effort to ignore you.
Putting out any sort of effort like this can only mean she likes you. Her mind may be twisted in knots, but there's only one explanation.

Once she finds her tactic isn't working, she'll probably make one last direct, pathetic attempt to get you (like asking you out over email).