Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why "working on yourself" outside of game, on its own, isn't going to get you lots of women.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH

Yeah bro, very few people actually get it right in the end. You have one end who thinks that it should all come naturally if you get a nice career and all. Now these guys are better off because they have other stuff in their life handled but most of the times, they are sleeping with 6s from their social circle and maybe LTRing a hot girl.

Then on the other extreme you have the PUA bums who are more common than you think. These guys are just leeches man. They will walk around the mall spam approaching and won't even buy anything. They will go to a bar and not even get a drink, only there to spam approach. Most of them do not even have their lives together but just put too much focus on game.

As for the nomad dude types and these dudes in general, life hits them hard after a certain point. Around 30, the dudes who messed around jumping from country to country trying to live the nomad life realize that they need a real job. Not soon after, they end up getting an entry level job at the age of 30 and realize how far behind they really are. You notice the frustration on their end too as they are in their 30s and doing stuff that is meant for 20-somethings fresh out of college.

The very few who get it right usually do it in this order:

1. Get finances and career secure, sacrifice a couple of years or a few for that.
2. Money good? Move to a good city with good logistics.
3. Dedicate weekends to game and learning it right.
4. Make sure you are looksmaxed.
That's what I liked about rsd. Free association. I remember natural Tim flawless natural way back.

A buddy is a nomad. Goes to ibiza every winter for half an year. He can't pull in London. He can't score a coffee date. Feminist career modern women want you shackled to a office cubicle with them. Abroad he cleans up with hard 7 but 10+ here in comparison.

I think his formula for being a nomad with passports is the play going forward after Australia, Canada, Austria and a number of places that were draconian over the flu.

True freedom is unattached.