Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why won't this chick leave me alone?

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't get it...

I've known this chick for 9 months...I was fvcking her back in November/December...she then dissed me for her agent.

He tells her to fvck off after 3 weeks...she comes back to me.

She plays games for a couple of months (didn't fvck her again), then gets mad at me, goes for some other guy. She tells me she never wanted anything more than a fvck from me, and never wanted a "relationship" with me. I tell her to go away...she tells me her and i are not, never were, and never will be friends and we are done... i say "okay!" and again, walk away.

3 weeks ago she approaches me..."i want you to know something...i'm only telling you this because you're a really good friend...i got back together with my agent." (like i care)

I've been basically ignoring her in school...doing my own thing...and now whenever she sees me, she approaches me and tries initiating convo...like she wants to be friends again or something. She keeps asking why i'm so "uncomfortable" around her now...why i'm not talking to her, etc.

i've already tried using this chick for social proof (HB10, runway model), and as a pivot, but she has a LOT of issues, and i'd rather have her out of my life all together.

last week when she approached me outside, i kept my distance and after a few minutes this REALLY nice Blonde German dancer I've been macking came over...i just ignored HB10 and talked to the Blonde.

What gives? i told her to go away...she told me to go away. now she's approaching me? over and over and over again?

Is this just an ego bruise for her, and she's trying not to feel guilty about everything?

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She feels challenged because you have made it clear that you are just fine without her. If she's good looking, she's probably used to guys acting all afc around her. But since you refuse to play her games, she finds you interesting. Women are oftentimes that way. They don't want what they can easily have, and what they can't have, they want.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants attention.....

I've seen this happen so many times before
"Oh, I'm with this new guy I'm fvcking now! LISTEN TO ME!!! CARE!!!!"

Keep doing what you are doing. Good work.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm...

Yeah, i think we hooked up a while ago because i didn't give her the attention...

By keeping it up, i do get satisfaction of messing with her and being in control, but what did she expect? After all the headgames and bullshyt there was no way in hell i was going to stick around.

hmmm...i can picture it now..."Mike...i'm really interested in you!!!!"

ha!

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can we spell P-Y-S-C-H-O
good move tantric
you will see this one in 5 years dragging around 3 kids by 3 different saps yelling and screaming at them in the toy aisle at wal-mart.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FratAndDiddy
can we spell P-Y-S-C-H-O
good move tantric
you will see this one in 5 years dragging around 3 kids by 3 different saps yelling and screaming at them in the toy aisle at wal-mart.
Ha!

jesus...no shyt!

:D

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Runaway from this byatch Tantric!! I remember how much bullshyt she put you through. I'm dealing with a sort of similar situation right now. All these girls are fuvked in the head bro!!! They want, and CRAVE attention because that's what keeps them thinking they're great. Without that attention they're no one, empty and lost. Keep fuvkin' with her head.

PIMP

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Pimp...

Yup...i'll be keepin' it up. Crazy thing is she's 29!!!!! I thought all that "attention" shyt would have been done with by now.

ha

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah... just because she's 29 doesn't mean she ACTS 29. Especially if EVERY guy but you (and the agent) always kisses her butt.

She ain't worth jacksh!t. If you REALLY want to get rid of her, you might try going AFC all over her like every other guy! :D

BGMan