"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

why won't she leave me alone?

Ultradj

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
well...it's probably my fault...

I ended my "Frienship" with a girl 2 weeks ago.

I've known her for a year, but after we fvcked a few times, she got distant. Turns out she was seeing someone. Anyway, for the past 8 months she has gone from BF to BF, and between each one she would flirt EXTREMELY with me, play games, lead me on, and a lot of other bs.

Anyway, i ended it 2 weeks ago and she emailed me yesterday. My email server has been down for a while, so a forward i sent her about 3 weeks ago, she ended up getting yesterday. It was one of those cheesy things you forward to 10 people or more.

Anyway, she emails me back, thanking me for the forward, "it was so nice, blah blah blah...i'm reading with some girlfriends of mine, blah blah blah...kisses!"

soooooo...now it looks like after i ended our friendship, that i'm "coming back to her"...

I want to respond to it, tell her it was unintentional, and to not contact me again...throw away my email address or something...

Or is it better to just ignore it...

by the way...i have to see this girl in class twice a week...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
Do whatever you want man, I don't think there is much you can do "wrong" here. Since you have cut things off and don't want to play her games anymore, she is just another worthless piece of flesh that offers you nothing positive in this world.

But since you want advice I would say just ignore the bee-atch and don't waste anymore time on her.
 

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Ignore her, she wants attention from you.

Throw away e-mail address, delete e-mails.. burn PC..

K, skip the last one.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
good riddance, you have awaken to the light. i am very sure you will not want to have a similar relationship like this ever again for some long time.
 

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ultradj

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
well i;ve been cold to her before, so it won't be a problem...

i think i just wanted to get the last word in.

When i ended it, i was civil about it. It was s brief convo, and just told her i couldn't be friends with her anymore/be there for her anymore.

maybe i wasn't firm enough

whatever...cold and ignore...this is going to be fun!

Who's willing to bet she'll be all over me again in 2 weeks?
 
Top