Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why women want to look such nasty and masculine?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed too many women these days have military hair cut or just totally shaved , some coloring their hair with pink or green, they just look nasty and unsexy at all. The question is why they are doing that, I know women in general want to look beautiful and sexy, so how that contribute? are they teasing men by looking so ugly?
They have had decades of feminism, single mother victimhood, and government education. They are non-maternal and taught to be shameless, high kill count, walking std and a series of abortions.

I don't acknowledge said women. Even if attractive, any man hating, father bashing, feminism rhetoric or anything in the realm of false accusations, i next her on sight. Anybody bpd or crazy are to be avoided.

Furthermore, with the rapid amount of cratered SMV, alpha widows and aborted fetuses, these are far gone concluded women. Its the same for any poly, and or weirdo linguistic that promotes cratered SMV. Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Its self harm. Clinically, they are fit for a straight jacket. Act as such. #nextSet

I pulled a chick, age 21,and I crushed her + she swallowed (as she should). I went off on the goro mortal kombat bald spot bpd women get. She then went out and got the haircut. I next her.

#next = dead to me.

Do not acknowledge her existence.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lugs lesbo until graduation pretty common. Remember women are programmed to acquire resources through relationships they don't care about the plumbing
They have had decades of feminism, single mother victimhood, and government education. They are non-maternal and taught to be shameless, high kill count, walking std and a series of abortions.

I don't acknowledge said women. Even if attractive, any man hating, father bashing, feminism rhetoric or anything in the realm of false accusations, i next her on sight. Anybody bpd or crazy are to be avoided.

Furthermore, with the rapid amount of cratered SMV, alpha widows and aborted fetuses, these are far gone concluded women. Its the same for any poly, and or weirdo linguistic that promotes cratered SMV. Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Its self harm. Clinically, they are fit for a straight jacket. Act as such. #nextSet

I pulled a chick, age 21,and I crushed her + she swallowed (as she should). I went off on the goro mortal kombat bald spot bpd women get. She then went out and got the haircut. I next her.

#next = dead to me.

Do not acknowledge her existence.
Likely why it explains that prevalence of bulking season and daddy government. Women don't need men anymore. Free resources by government and sperm donors.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social Engineering to keep population down, is the big picture I see, the more wired/unattractive looking women the more men will be opt out of the dating scene.

We really are living in a transitional period in history, men (from a procreational standpoint) are becoming less "needed". Genes are going to eventually be manipulated so only the best are select-able. When we engineer the ability to have babies without the need of a "womb", is when things will really get interesting.

Moving around on a day to day basis I suggest you avoid these types at all cost. If I see women with tattoos, bald head, nose rings, unnatural hair, I avoid. They can do nothing but drag you down to there small worlds of explaining there meaningless tattoos and social stances. Think rebels without a cause.

Most modern men I see who are educated with good jobs, confident and have a positive out look on life, are simply causal dating women. It seems in this day and age getting into a relationship is like handing in your balls. I mean I always sees these womens boyfrinds and they always look like typical drones of society. How can you date a claim these women.

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The world is shifting into times where people are losing their sense of identity. Mental illness and evil are changing humanity in ways we never expected.

It used to be hard working masculine men and pretty women. Now it's pretty men and hard working women. The shift is making women more masculine and men more feminine.

There is going to be a big rise in lesbians, gays, butch dikes, trannies and feminine men. There is also going to be a big rise in mental illness like BPD and Narcissists. A big part of it has to do with the digital age. Social media is the biggest factor along with so many single moms these days. Lots of kids are growing up with no father figure which plays a big role. Then social media conditions us to lose our sense of identity.

Men and women who dye their hair in most cases is an indicator of some sort of identity issue and or mental disorder. Through all my research over the years and the women/men I've personally known who dyed their hair were either cluster b or had severe mental conditions.

Their was a guy I know who dyed his hair bright blue. I always knew he suffered from some kind of mental disorder. He later told me he was diagnosed with BPD, OCD, Anxiety and Bipolar. It is rare that someone who doesn't suffer from mental illness dyes their hair with colors from a rainbow.

Then a good friend of mines sisters daughter is 15 started dying her hair bright colors. I told him that she probably suffers from identity issues. I asked him if the dad is still in the picture. Thats when he was shocked as he mentioned she just started coloring her hair after his sister got divorced. No dad in the picture causes all sorts of mental issues as I've seen it time and time again.

I'm rambling now but you watch 5-10 years from now how much worse this is going to get. Face tattoos, manly women, women with man haircuts, men wearing skin tight pants with holes, a man purse and finish off the look with a man bun. It's a like a got dam freak show out there.