Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why women want to look such nasty and masculine?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed too many women these days have military hair cut or just totally shaved , some coloring their hair with pink or green, they just look nasty and unsexy at all. The question is why they are doing that, I know women in general want to look beautiful and sexy, so how that contribute? are they teasing men by looking so ugly?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same reason so many are tattooed up like walking billboards. If you’re a guy with no tattoos they look at you like you’re a freak. I have nothing against tattoos but when a woman goes so far as to require a guy to have them so she can be interested in him or use them as a topic of conversation regularly, then she brings nothing to the table I want. A lot of women are like this though, they aren’t the minority.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I noticed too many women these days have military hair cut or just totally shaved , some coloring their hair with pink or green, they just look nasty and unsexy at all. The question is why they are doing that, I know women in general want to look beautiful and sexy, so how that contribute? are they teasing men by looking so ugly?
I think it's a "projection" of sorts.

Maybe SHE finds a tattooed guy with buzzed hair as hot. That's fine. But via hamster logic, she might think that makes HER hot to other guys.

As far as pink or green hair, I think that is just a rebellion thing or an attempt to be the female version of a "bad boy."*

*I understand that bad boys don't have pink hair, but the rebellious part still stands lol.

I know women will come back with, "But guys go for 'bad girls.'" Yes, but it's not exactly equivalent. I think most guys that go for "bad girls" do it because they perceive them as more "easy," not so much because the rebellious look is necessarily more attractive to most men.

TLDR: Women find guys with a rebellious bad boy look as "hot." Women try to emulate that to look "hot." But guys typically go for girls with a "bad girl" look because it's perceived as an easier lay, not necessarily due to attraction per se.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I guess me not having tats and normal looking hair and no beard makes me as rebellious as one can be in this day and age lol
I had my 1st ear ring when I was about 3 years old and my 1st tattoo when I 10 years old.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My tattoos aren't small but they aren't easily visible and they aren't anything well known or popular. So many guys are completely against any tattoos on a chick, but I find them hot, maybe because my mother raised me and she hates them with a passion, being a staunch Roman Catholic goody two shoes that she is (love you ma!).

So in my case I'm rebelling against my upbringing by finding tattoos sexy.

Bright coloured hair on a girl is trash though. Ugly. Except if it's red of course. Then it becomes super hot.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s obvious bruh. Those are lesbians. The type of ‘pvssy is power’ type of hoes. No respect for men whatsoever, likely bc they got rejected or took **** the wrong way or bc they’re just progtards looking for a reason to be entitled. In reality, they’re just lesbos that hate men. Pretty much all lesbos hate men, some of them just don’t realize it though i.e. oh I don’t hate men, my best friend is a guy (gay, or friendzoned).

Just a bunch of bull dyke degenerates if you ask me.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s obvious bruh. Those are lesbians. The type of ‘pvssy is power’ type of hoes. No respect for men whatsoever, likely bc they got rejected or took **** the wrong way or bc they’re just progtards looking for a reason to be entitled. In reality, they’re just lesbos that hate men. Pretty much all lesbos hate men, some of them just don’t realize it though i.e. oh I don’t hate men, my best friend is a guy (gay, or friendzoned).

Just a bunch of bull dyke degenerates if you ask me.
And I thought getting friendzoned by a straight woman was bad. Imagine getting friend zoned by a lesbian. I’d quit life at that point lol

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t have tattoos. My ltr has two small ones. She recently wanted to cut her hair short. I said that’s a great idea let’s look at some styles. I googled bull dyke and raved about the cuts. She has since decided that she likes long hair.

Rodrigo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the thing with short green/pink haircuts is just a temporary stage in the life of really young girls. I can rarely see a girl over 23-4 dying her hair in some weird color. On the other hand the tattoo trend is really annoying and I personally put it on the same level with the social media whoring/attention seeking (for both genders). Up until 5-6 years ago I was quite enthusiastic to get me a tattoo, as I believed it was kind of cool. But then all of sudden - like it happened overnight, literally - everyone with a normal body temperature started getting tatted up. You walk around and see guys in their late 40s or early 50s with all sorts of tatts on all different body parts. It was gross, especially when many of those were bragging with that and thought they were something special. It's pretty much the same trend as the one with the full beards on guys (difference being that at least you can lose your beard any day of the week, if you want so and it won't cost you anything) who think they look more manly and masculine that way. I'd call that basic bitching.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just women doing what they do best: suscribing to groupthink and trying to fit in, thinking that they're going to get praise for doing it. And they do, but only from their fellow cultists. Feminism turns women into disgusting harpies, they'll regret it when they realize they've wasted their looks and their youth on trying to be popular. It's a fad which will eventually die out as public opinion shames them back into reality.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a list:

1. Not everyone wants to look sexy, some are feminists/"strong independent women" and some care more about other things. (Like the girls who actually try to look scary in their halloween costumes).

2. What looks good to a girl and what looks good to a guy are very different things. Notice that men prefer thick instagram models but women kill themselves to look like stick figure models that walk runways?

3. It's easier to be ugly than attractive. Good looking hair is high maintenance, stylish sexy outfits are expensive, etc. Just like how it's way easier to get fat on the couch than to look like Thor.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a list:

1. Not everyone wants to look sexy, some are feminists/"strong independent women" and some care more about other things. (Like the girls who actually try to look scary in their halloween costumes).

2. What looks good to a girl and what looks good to a guy are very different things. Notice that men prefer thick instagram models but women kill themselves to look like stick figure models that walk runways?

3. It's easier to be ugly than attractive. Good looking hair is high maintenance, stylish sexy outfits are expensive, etc. Just like how it's way easier to get fat on the couch than to look like Thor.
nr. 2 what?

Men like thin women with visible feminine attributes (b00bs and ass) and girls are getting fatter by the day all around counting on the factthat men like curves...too bad men like curves on thin women and not fatties.

I do understand however that different cultures and different ethnicities have different taste.

What I see in western europe are men chasing eastern european thin girls compared to "thick local ones" given the choice, I also have no idea where you see women dieting to look like stick figures.

The more time pass the easier is to see a mullah eating pork steaks than a woman to have any control on her food craving.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nr. 2 what?

Men like thin women with visible feminine attributes (b00bs and ass) and girls are getting fatter by the day all around counting on the factthat men like curves...too bad men like curves on thin women and not fatties.

I do understand however that different cultures and different ethnicities have different taste.

What I see in western europe are men chasing eastern european thin girls compared to "thick local ones" given the choice, I also have no idea where you see women dieting to look like stick figures.

The more time pass the easier is to see a mullah eating pork steaks than a woman to have any control on her food craving.
I've known women who want their boobs/ass/thighs to be smaller so they'd feel less fat and I wonder what earth they live on. I've seen some rather unattractive fashion models but you'll hear a lot about toxic beauty standards causing eating disorders and low self esteem in women or something like that.

But even aside from that stuff, there are girls who would defend the attractiveness of a girl cutting her hair so short that it looks like she has a man's haircut. some women legitimately think that the carlton flat top or fade on the sides or classic justin beiber cut looks good on a woman, but 90% of guys would disagree.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lugs lesbo until graduation pretty common. Remember women are programmed to acquire resources through relationships they don't care about the plumbing

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind the crazy hair colors, to be honest. Most girls hair color isn't natural anyway. I remember back in the 70s a lot of girls had purple hair, usual salon workers lol. I saw a girl with pale blue hair the other day that was pretty cute.

Tattoos, on the other hand, are disgusting.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a list:

Every girl wants to look hot, even the feminists. They just tell themselves they don’t want to. But if no one supported them to ‘go against the patriarchy’, none of them would do it.