"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Why women tend to gravitate to narcistic douchebags?

R

Ranger

Guest
Also look at the surviving matriarchal societies in the world today. They're stuck in the year 1000 ad
A matriarchal society can only exist in a tribal setting. Hypergamy always seeks to be unrestrained. There’s nothing anyone can do about it. Ever.
In fact Dawkins talked about this very thing. The theory is the Genome actually uses our bodies to propiogatee itself. And that all else is social window dressing. That the real driving force is the expressions of genetics. The genome.
I can’t see that he is wrong in this. I’m willing to concede if someone has some evidence.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
What rules are you talking about?
I don’t think so called nice guys are the root of the problem. Woman who chase aholes are part of the problem as well. Anyone who uses people for their own gain without any regard for the other person is like a cancer in the dating pool. I’m not saying everyone has to be super agreeable and accommodating, but selfish and hurtful people are like the polyester of potential mates.
Well you see how that canceroud
Lol there’s that “child/children” word again.
I wouldnt say that
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
My opinion is very valid because people with substance abuse problems, when in active addiction have sociopathic tendencies, and even if i didn't realize what i was doing or why I was doing it at the time, I always reflect and see it for what it is later on.

I also have a lot of experience with halfway houses and then men who live in them so ive been around a lot of very manipulative men with criminal thinking and past tendencies. I know men who turned women onto drugs and tricked them out.

Women are very inherently selfish, but will act generous to compensate / hide who they are. This doesn't make them bad, they have to be selfish because they're made to have and raise children.

Women are not made to be leaders. They are to emotionally driven and to easy to deceive.
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
I'm not an expert on native American tribal systems, but I'm very sure that women didn't run the show. Whatever aj is saying in reference to that is probably a half truth and it's from a western perspective.

Those women probably knew their place, stayed within their boundries and didn't try to be like men or think they're equal to or as capable as men.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
I'm not an expert on native American tribal systems, but I'm very sure that women didn't run the show. Whatever aj is saying in reference to that is probably a half truth and it's from a western perspective.
It’s only half true but is not representitive of the structure. And was partially true of some of the confederation tribes. The Hurons were the powerhouse and it was definitely not a matriarchal society.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
It’s only half true but is not representitive of the structure.
Before the end of the spartans women started to have more and more power and leadership roles, partially because men were always at war, partially because of their own brand of feminism. Shortly after their society failed.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Before the end of the spartans women started to have more and more power and leadership roles, partially because men were always at war, partially because of their own brand of feminism. Shortly after their society failed.
Oh nice. Yeah I’ve studied that. It was definately their downfall.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
In fact the true collapse and degradation of Greece and Rome was after the “liberation” of women. Corrupt femininized leaders were a dime a dozen. Unless I’m mistaken it was also the decrease of a few more.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
either way...both are misbehaving. ..forcing women to choose the more exciting chode.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Are you saying women went to war or hunted? Did they vote for the best leader or more access to more d!cks?
Was their vote for a man that was not a bada$$ and utterly ruthless to their enmities? Why could men have more than one wife and the women were confined to high conduct to the point of being scarred for infadelity. Including the use of burning at the stake?
Obviously I don’t support that. Lol
No they didn’t. Men are physically stronger than women and are better at battle of course lol. That has nothing to do with who decided who went to war though.
All I’m saying is that the clan mother made those kind of decisions. She made decisions around female roles as well. Both men and women deferred to her on important decisions. She called the shots.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
No they didn’t. Men are physically stronger than women and are better at battle of course lol. That has nothing to do with who decided who went to war though.
All I’m saying is that the clan mother made those kind of decisions. She made decisions around female roles as well. Both men and women deferred to her on important decisions. She called the shots.
Not true. The Hurons and the main tribes of the confederation were NOT matriarchal.
That’s a liberals interpretation. Just like women today they are keepers of the culture. However infadelity was severely punished. A deep facial scar was inflicted to denote what we would call a s!ut.
Does that sound like it’s matriarchal to you?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A

AJ84

Guest
If that's the full truth what would be the point of having a clan chief?

Also look at the surviving matriarchal societies in the world today. They're stuck in the year 1000 ad
I don’t know Soflobro, I wasn’t around then.
I don’t know of any current matriarchal societies can you name them or post links. It would be interesting to read about.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Not true. The Hurons and the main tribes of the confederation were NOT matriarchal.
Ok, so not all the tribes had clan mothers who made the decisions. There were at least five of them right?

Guys lol it’s history sorry if it doesn’t read like some may want. There are countless examples of successful societies run by men past and present.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Ok, so not all the tribes had clan mothers who made the decisions. There were at least five of them right?

Guys lol it’s history sorry if it doesn’t read like some may want. There are countless examples of successful societies run by men past and present.
Or be an unaltered version of history. You girls have been busy. LMAO
I wonder how women woul feel walking around with a deep facial s!ut scar.
That’s what happened to them.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Or be an unaltered version of history. You girls have been busy. LMAO
I wonder how women woul feel walking around with a deep facial s!ut scar.
That’s what happened to them.
What are you trying to say?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
That was the punishment for a woman’s infadelity in the Iroquois nation.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Not one matriarchal society has progressed past tribal or small sect. You can look it up of course.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
My opinion is very valid because people with substance abuse problems, when in active addiction have sociopathic tendencies, and even if i didn't realize what i was doing or why I was doing it at the time, I always reflect and see it for what it is later on.

I also have a lot of experience with halfway houses and then men who live in them so ive been around a lot of very manipulative men with criminal thinking and past tendencies. I know men who turned women onto drugs and tricked them out.

Women are very inherently selfish, but will act generous to compensate / hide who they are. This doesn't make them bad, they have to be selfish because they're made to have and raise children.

Women are not made to be leaders. They are to emotionally driven and to easy to deceive.
Lol omg really guys. How many guys post here about being decived by a woman then post again with another story about another woman who deceived them. Men are also capable of being deceived let’s not pretend that’s not the case now. Getting screwed over again and again then trying to say only women let their emotions lead them. That’s laughable and you know it. I didn’t just join this site yesterday I read what crap guys are putting up with because they are thinking with their d**ks and emotions but yeah, logical.
It’s not only women who are capable of being lead by emotions and being deceived and you know it.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Not one matriarchal society has progressed past tribal or small sect. You can look it up of course.
I take your word for it. I’m not here trying to advocate for a society run by clan mothers lol.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top